Beautiful story about human kindness and little miracles

Memories of childhood - always "colored." After all these years, each day brings a sea of ​​emotions: tears, smiles, new discoveries and interesting meetings. We are sad at that stage, when even minor events we thought the whole adventure. And always it was a pleasure to meet in the early life of good people.

It's a good story once thought New Year's Eve is one person who went through my mother's letter.

"I was my mother's only son, the apple of an eye. She later married, and doctors in those years were forbidden to give birth later. Doctors did not listen to my mother, and listened to his heart. And at your own risk came to the antenatal clinic already on the 6th month of pregnancy.

As you might imagine, I was a desired child: grandparents, father and even my half sister adored me. And mom and did a speck of dust is blown away with the sole of his son!

Maternity leave was in the days short. Mom had to go back to work. Arriving at her workplace had to be very early, and she had to work was due to take me to kindergarten, "Oaks", which was near the Timiryazev Academy. To have time to work on time, my mother went to the first bus and tram, which are usually administered the same drivers. My mother and I came out of the tram, she quickly drove me to the gate of the kindergarten, educator and passed again ran to the bus stop to catch the next tram.

Not always able to catch the mother work. And after several delays it warned that they could be fired. And we lived, like everyone else, very modestly, so one father's salary would not be able to live. And then my mother had to accept, reluctantly, a difficult decision: to let my 3-year-old baby of one, in the hope that I'll make it myself from a tram stop to the gate kindergarten.

Mom, of course, has worked with me, so we did it the first time. But those few seconds while I stomped to the gate, there were, as I understand it, the longest of her life. She rushed at the half-empty tram to see if her baby went to kindergarten gate, and still wanders, "packaged" in a fur coat, in clumsy boots.

And after a short time, my mother began to notice that the tram departs from a stop quite slowly and picks up speed only when I safely hid behind the wicket garden. It lasted all of three years I went to kindergarten. My mother did not try to find an explanation for this strange pattern. For her, the main thing was that his son is all right, and it is with a calm heart went to work.

This little secret is already opened a few years later, when I became a schoolboy. My mother and I went to her work and suddenly tram driver called out to me with a smile:

- Hi baby! You've become quite an adult! Do you remember how your mother and I accompanied you to the garden? ...

It's been many years, but each time, passing by that same stop "Dubki" I again reminded of the story, and heart soon becomes warmer on the kindness of the unknown woman who every day selflessly slightly delayed tram for the tranquility one excited mother ".

Tags

See also

New and interesting