Travel - Road and march.

How much of our time are changing the meaning of words. In the past, travelers called the man who had most of his life in the way, and his way was not the only road connecting the place, most places had no meaning for him. Meaning he had a way in which he discovered a new land, plants, wildlife, and watched and studied the indigenous peoples and their traditions. etc. Each traveler was on his way. His unique path.

Now the word of the journey associated with any trip between 7 and 14 days, the sea, the mountains, or the city, etc. We are going for pleasure. Gone meaning of Ways and processions on it. Now we go the same route. We observe the same scenery. We have all become like one another. Even here we lost our identity.
When I started writing this article, I asked myself what promise it will bear?
What I want to say to the readers who will read it?
I want to ask questions. Ask questions, search for answers to entice you into the true, the most important journey - Journey of a lifetime. Travel where you will be able to accommodate themselves, examine themselves, develop themselves. This journey will never be boring, it does not depend neither on the place and time, or the amount of money in your pocket. It will last for your entire life. And can there be something more interesting and more fun ?!

And I'll start with the easiest question. Do you feel yourself a happy person? Do you feel that what you do is permeated by love and creativity? Do you feel the harmony within yourself? Are you happy every moment of your life? Do you living every moment? Is your heart filled with thoughts of the researcher and the creator of the spirit?

Maybe you are involved in the game imposed "buy yourself a new pleasure?" And feel that like all is, and is not happy?
The answers to these questions will help you determine the starting point for your Path. Did you already go through happiness and love, the creator of a living every moment, so I only join the blessings you, perhaps you just want to choose this path.
If you are just at the beginning, then, let me share my advice.
As in every tour we choose our fellow travelers with whom could share the joys and difficulties.

Choose your companions in Yoga. Choose your master, mentor, who will help you to learn the practice. Just choose the heart, not at the location next to the house, and on condition that it emits. Feel response within yourself, feel it his mentor. This is very important. He will be your guide at the beginning Way.

Yoga allows you to gain a feeling of unity. By practicing yoga, you will always be able to distinguish the true from your foreign, you will be able to stay on the way to the minute troubles and bad weather, you can open and breathe deeply and enjoy everything that will be on your way.
Every step of the way will be more confident. And then one day ... one day happen to the greatest miracle of your life.

Once you feel that you are the Way. That is, the path is no longer in the way, he penetrates you, goes through the heart, permeates your life, all your actions. One day you will feel the Creator! And you will no longer be led astray. You already have a path.

Tags

See also

New and interesting