How to attract good luck: 4 ways of positive psychology expert

Psychology says: good luck, you can win over. How to make sure that we often lucky? Explains Philippe Gabii, author of "In Praise of luck," and we publish this fascinating material on the Site.

Good luck - it's an object of desire, and the object of prejudice. It is believed that there are two types luckies: those who "collect" favorable cases simply because they were born under a lucky star, and those to whom I fell a gift from heaven (lottery winnings, fateful meeting, inexplicable cure ...).

Psychologist Philip Gabii considers that this postulate needs to be supplemented, otherwise we ostanёmsya under the magic and fatalism. "Indeed, the random luck occurs, but there is another kind of luck that you can" push "and cultivate, and this success is available to all»

What do we have to do? Let's order:

1. Put the problem h2> «To the generator fortune earned, it must be programmed and adjusted depending on our chosen direction - says the psychologist. - Then he will give a sense of the events that happen to us, and "generate" good luck: it is our goal to provide the generator, will allow us to detect it ».

This does not mean that we should start with the detailed planning of the project. It is likely that the identify their desire to feel the direction in which we would like to develop their life as to put into it the meaning

2. Open to the world h2> This means internally to be ready to notice the new, most perceive what is happening around us. «This is a common plant on care and constant wakefulness, allowing us to capture information instantly see the prospects of the new Dating to direct energy in a particular direction. So we greatly increases our chances, no matter whether we consider themselves involved in the appearance of these features or not ».

Making a break from time to time to shut down, we let our intuition and work free from government opponents luck - routine and automatic thinking.

3. Use of failure h2> «The most successful are not spared from the blows of fate or unexpected trouble, but they are able to effectively and with long-term result of a" process "their failures, - continues psychologist. - Do not surrendering to the will of anger, sadness and rancor, they are looking for a cause of the failure, find a correct assessment of the circumstances, and finally subjected to a failure of the "recycling».

For a start they separate accidental or inevitable from what they do (even in part) are responsible. "They can also, paradoxically, found in the heart of the failure of their embryos luck, because almost always it could have been worse».
Finally, they set the single most important issue in this situation: What can I learn from this trouble? Or, in other words, how and under what conditions I can transform it into something positive? What should I do today to wrap it to their advantage? It taught me this event? How can I use this situation to meet new people, learn new information, discover new worlds?

4. Become a mascot for the other h2> «Good luck - it's the other", - says Philip Gabii. The broader our network of personal contacts, the more those with whom we are familiar with, the greater the likelihood that happen to us fortune. Lucky people "tend to expect their relationships with others will be fruitful." Provided, of course, that by entering into a relationship, we manifest generosity, attention to another and provide services for free, or reduced to explore selfish and egotistical replenishment contact list. That's why in addition to the links as such we need energy self-giving, or foundation for a long lay luck fail. This means that we must become other mascots, to bring them good luck.

"We love, knowledge and luck have something in common: they are designed to continuously circulate in the community, connect people and create human values, - says the psychologist. - To bring good luck to others, to give them enough time and attention, be prepared to listen to them ».

Showing sympathy and solidarity, we will not only provide a supply of future successes, but also fills life with meaning and depth, denying the notorious maxim "man is a wolf».

Philippe Gabii, a psychology professor at the Higher School of Commerce, author of "In Praise of luck" and "Praise of optimism." One of the pioneers of positive psychology in France.

blockquote>

via www.psychologies.ru/psychotherapy/self-development/chetyire-sposoba-privlech-udachu/

Tags

See also

New and interesting