11 proven ways to make a wish for the New year

Christmas time — magical and magical. Santa Claus, Christmas tree, garlands, sparklers, champagne, tangerines and the chiming clock. A time of miracles and a new beginning! Surely everyone will be interested in information about how to make a wish for the new year.

Applied practical advice on how to not just make what you want, and to make sure that it is hundred percent true. Otherwise, why waste time?

The correct wording — the key to success

"Be careful what you wish for — they tend to come true". M. Bulgakov.

Methods of making a wish is one thing, to implement them easily, we will tell about them below. But to properly formulate them for the New year — is another matter, much more important than the method used.

By following these tips, you can be sure that the information that you put into a dream, will be correctly "interpreted" the Universe. Can not believe it, but wishes for the New year — not just words, they come true.

And to materialize what you really want and not what you asked correctly, will follow these rules:

• Always phrase the request in real time. Many are accustomed to think using the past or the future: "I wish I were healthy". Was... the universe replies, "you be healthy", still, no execution occurs. It is quite another thing when the phrase is: "I'm thankful for my health, which is improving every day." The meaning is clear.
  • Never in its requests do not allow negative or too critical of the claim because Providence everything is taken literally. You know what they say: "a bloody nose, but I want to go to sea." One person is constantly repeating the phrase about the blood from the nose, suddenly became ill a severe form of sinusitis, instead of receiving the desired. So. Another option is the "any price I want the car." Consider whether ANY price? Even at the cost of the lives of your loved ones and their own health? So, be careful.
  • Ideally, after each desire to make positive written or verbal message: "this is done easily and happily" or "I, all my family and loved ones healthy and happy" or "it only brings good."
  • Do not use the words "must" is the order; "I will" — a promise; do not use the particle "not"; don't think negative about other people, as, according to the laws of the universe, the negative promise will get back to you the same, only tenfold.
  • Put the energy of love and gratitude, give thanks for what you already have, don't be afraid to ask for more. Do not use the words "at least", "at least" and similar. You know how sometimes you make: "even if the room, though small, at least in the shared kitchen, if only your corner", and then complain and wonder what live your whole life in a communal apartment. Isn't this what they wanted?
  • Clearly imagine what you want, not make an abstract or ambiguous desires, which may be misrepresented or interpreted in two ways. Present very clear and simple, and most importantly, feel it, propitiates energy of their wishes, know that in the subtle world it's already done, you only have to correctly translate the request into your reality.
11 proven ways to attract the desired

How to make a wish now you know. Now techniques by which it can (and should) make for the New year.

No. 1
A classic option. How to make a wish for the New year under the chiming clock with champagne many people know. However, this option remains the most effective. So, prepare what to write and what to write (pens, leaflets).

In a time when beat clock, you need to quickly write your wishes (in advance of their plan and give the right information to catch). A paper written by burns, the remaining ashes thrown into the champagne glass (if you don't drink alcohol, you can do it with juice, lemonade or plain water), then drink it all up. Just remember, before this "clink" with the family and wish everyone happiness in the New year.

No. 2
Preparing for new year feast formulate mentally the most cherished or most importantly desire. Now become aware of its spiritual component (something for which you need it, it will give you).

For example, if you dream of a new apartment, a spiritual aspect comfort, safety, warmth. If you dream of having a family is the joy of intimate relationships, motherhood, fatherhood, love. If this trip, in spiritual terms is the knowledge of the previously unexplored, vacation, new experiences. The idea is clear to you.

Now think of the symbol of your wishes, for example, prepare the national dish of the country in which you want to go, make a salad in the shape of a heart, a house or car, buy a drink, cooked in the coveted country. For example, French champagne.

Whisper make a wish and say its spiritual sense, "saturate" a symbol of the dream. His need to eat or drink for new year's table without the rest, very good if family, loved ones and friends will help you, then the energy of the desire will only intensify.

No. 3
The chiming clock has a special mental message. At this moment all around as if transfixed, filled with a special magic energy transition in the New time step. Safely stand on a chair, make a wish and as realistic as possible, imagine yourself there, where they have already come true, in the time of the last shot jump from my chair into a new life where all dreams come true.

No. 4
Write a letter to Santa Claus. I think the magic only works in children? Not at all! Put your letter in a beautiful envelope, seal it and leave under the tree for all holidays, every day remember and repeat your wishes. When the tree will be removed, the envelope with the letter, put it in a secret place. And the next New year's get, print and verify that was true. You will be pleasantly surprised.

No. 5
Buy the beautiful postcard that you like. It is better if the image will symbolize your dream. Write it wishes to myself. Then easily send yourself in the mail. Whole year to keep this card as a lucky charm. It is useful in the same way to write greetings loved ones and family and friends.

No. 6
Do you know what is dreamboard? It is a dream, but not written, and presented in the form of images — photographs, diagrams, labels on a normal sheet, plastic, plywood. Now, a map of desires it is better to make in the New year's eve.

No. 7
The forest around them. Go to the forest, it is better to do one or a few days before the New year or old New year's eve. Invite friends, relatives, children (the more people, the stronger the effect). Bring a few Christmas decorations, rain. You can take sparklers, firecrackers. You can grab the champagne and crystal glasses (not plastic). Dress up in the woods the most beautiful Christmas tree and drive a round dance, burn sparklers, shoot firecrackers, drink champagne (just don't forget to take out the trash). Think about your dreams, send them into the Universe during this fun and friendly home away from home.

No. 8
This method is for the fans of origami enthusiasts and craft, it will be interesting to apply this method together with the children. Doing crafts of some animal or bird made of paper, tell her in a whisper all my dreams, and then placed on the tree. Let it be there all the holidays, bringing the energy of your wishes and absorbing the energy of the occasion. After we removed the tree, put the garland in a prominent place. Falling on your eyes, it will remind about your dream and motivate to action.

No. 9
The minute chime, open a window, the window or step out onto the balcony and verbalize their dreams, release them into the Universe. Of the energy of the occasion, your mood, faith, and the power of intention will contribute to their rapid execution.

No. 10
And this method will tell you how to make a wish after the champagne is drunk. Need leaflets with a description of what you want to roll tubes and placed in an empty bottle of champagne. Cap the top with wax or clay, leave until the following year in a secret place.

No. 11
And interesting technique. Perfect for those who have a huge number of desires. Take 12 pieces of paper and write on them their requests. A total of twelve wishes. In the morning when they Wake up, pull one piece of paper. What is written on it – 100% will be fulfilled in the coming year.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/wall-69565480?q=%23%D0%9F%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%8F&w=wall-69565480_69352%2Fall

Tags

See also

New and interesting