Peerless 25 photos, in which there is only Kindness

Who would not say, but good always triumphs over evil, and if you do good deeds upright, they are on the principle of a boomerang, always bring you much happiness in the future. The modern world is already full of negativity, and the news we hear only bad news, because today just need to fill your life and the lives of others with something bright and positive. In the continuation of the article you will find inspiring selfless deeds committed by good people.

Free flower order. you love

http://ax-d.pixfuture.net/w/1.0/afr?auid=538125168&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE video> A man teaches his wife alphabetical order, after she lost her memory

The man helped the turtle cross the street

Young couple Ahmad and Fatima, despite the absence of foot and hand care about each other

The guy who gave sick grandmother to sit when the elevator got stuck

Small Christmas impromptu

The man in the subway to see the crying girl and began to play the violin for her to calm

Girl gives free rainbow

Father to fulfill the dream of his son
"My son loves incapacitated beautiful sports cars. When I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, he replied: "I would like to ride in a fast car, but I know it's impossible." Then I wrote on the forum of fans of sports cars of my situation, and we got an invitation to ride as much as 3. My son is happy and I am happy for him »

Every time Lunchtime worker reads to his colleague, who can not read

Fire risked his life to save that cat

The man decided to stop and help her grandmother with bags in the subway

the memory of your dog to the owner left the balls, so that everyone can play with your pet

82-year-old barber chair brings to the street, tools and shear everyone

The crowd helped a guy in a wheelchair to enjoy a concert in Melbourne

The motorcyclist stopped to catch his grandmother across the street

Turkish protesters help dogs that gas went straight into the eyes

The man saw a dolphin stranded ejected and returned it back to the sea

Every summer, the man rolls his wife on the boat

Tags

See also

New and interesting