Do not lose hope! These tips will help you overcome all the failures in your life.

Believe me, everything that happens to you - first of all happens in your head. Any difficulty, frustration and turmoil can be overcome if the right to form their attitude towards them. That's the secret of happiness - no matter what is happening around, regardless of the people who surround you, you should be in a state of harmony. Then the problem will be even joy, because you learn to derive benefit from any situation, and nothing can disturb your inner peace. Careful reading of the 13 recommendations that will help you gain a wise view of the world and peace in the soul.

1. That is what it is
If you can not accept the situation as it is, you should know that it is - the root of your suffering. Learn reconciled with the fact that can not change. So you do not waste your energy on pointless anguish and be able to think clearly. In addition, a surprising fact: once you let the situation honestly and fully, everything will!

2. Stop complicate things
Making the problem from scratch - we have all this love. Stop! Come to paint reality in dark colors. It all depends on your point of view, if you look at things from the positive side - new problems do not appear, and old ones disappear.

3. Change yourself
Do you want to change the circumstances? Change yourself. It is much more difficult than to change the world, change jobs, things, people nearby. Look inside your soul and think - what is all this happening to me? It may be that I finally understood something, I learned something, changed for the better?

4. Failure - only the label
Thomas Edison said: "I have not failed in the invention bulb. I just found 99 ways, it does not work. " Brilliant, right? Even benefit from the fact that you do not get that you think your personal blunder. Failure does not exist.

5. Everything happens as it should be
If you have something very much like to, but later this was not - know, all the better. Whatever happened to you - all positive changes, no doubt. We just got used to cling to the stability, when something changes, we have a shock occurs. Do not worry, sometimes the best - do not get that desired look back after a while you realize that it's true so.

6. Here and Now
Prices now. The moments in which you are living now, very quickly becomes the past. Do not let life pass you.

7. Do not be a slave to desires
Do not worry, even when you do not get what he wanted. Your emotions - part of you, you can learn how to control them. Come to the positive state, so much more pleasant to live.

8. Fear - just an illusion
Understand your fears and conquer them. Because you have something very afraid, you learn a lot. Thus, the fear of looking foolish man makes work more on themselves and to learn, and fear of being alone generates a positive attitude towards others. Learn your own and make it benefit you.

9. Allow yourself the joy
Even if you take away all your problems, you will not disappear. Besides the fact that in life there are serious moments. there is also a lot of joy, learn to feel it! You - it's just you do not carry the load on yourself constantly experiences and concerns. Be able to relax and enjoy life.

10. Do not compare yourself with others
Stop compare ourselves with those who, as it seems, is in a more advantageous position. Believe me, everyone has a reason to be upset, everyone is unhappy in its own way. Compare yourself with someone - so do not value yourself. This is stupid, anyway. I am grateful for all that you have.

11. You're not a victim
Take the responsibility, finally. Only you decide how to perceive everything, one should not decide anything for you. Give up the state when you swim with the flow and react to the movement of the ripples on the water. You - an independent person who can change a lot, remember that always.

12. Everything changes
Everything takes place, is in constant motion. Consoled himself in a difficult situation so that it will pass. As time goes by, everything is fleeting. I appreciate the good things that you have and know that bad - will end sooner or later.

13. Miracles happen
If you believe in it - life changes immediately, inexplicably, amazingly. Every day there is something remarkable. Open your heart to the world, and you will get gifts from life. Remember that good always comes back, maybe not now, but at the right time for it.

What is interesting person - mind, strength, his feeling will? All wrong. Compassion, kindness. Understand that only goodness and you will be happy, she always comes back and fills your life with meaning and miracles. There are different moments, but if you'll be kind to yourself and the people around him, everything will turn around for the better. It's hard to believe we are not accustomed to think so, but it's true.

Give good surrounding! Tell your friends about this article - maybe it will help them in difficult situations to keep calm and clear mind.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting