3-year-old boy wanted to become a Princess Elsa On Halloween, and that's what made him Pope

When it came time to choose a costume for Halloween, 3-year-old kid Kaidan did not think twice - of course he chose the character of his most favorite cartoon! As you must have guessed, his favorite cartoon is "Cold Heart" and a favorite character - Elsa.

"Come to me, Kaidan said," Daddy! I want you to do me a suit of Elsa! For Halloween I'm going to the Princess Elsa, and you, Dad, Princess Anne will! "Said his son Paul Henson.

His father did not even thought about asking his son, and they went to him to choose the most beautiful outfit Elsa. The boy was delighted! Now, the only thing to do, Dad will have to buy a suit of Princess Anne and the family ready for Halloween!

Father explains this situation is very simple: "We do allow such decisions to Kaidan. So, keep your "tips for men" with him. Halloween - a magical holiday when the child can dress up and become a favorite character. And this time, his favorite character - a princess ".

Tags

See also

New and interesting