One day an employee metro service path

Work on the subway Ruslan dreamed of as a child. At the time, head of the convoy on the paint window between the cars and the cab driver sometimes met pureed holes, and it was not for all the boys lessons more interesting than with bated breath to watch through the crack, the headlights cut through the darkness of the train tunnel. And once, when a small Ruslan and Dad riding the subway, his father suggested to him: "Did you ask the driver to let you into the cockpit!" Although the presence of strangers close to the driver strictly prohibited instructions, miracles sometimes happen: a stage next Puteets rode in the cab.

When it came time to choose a profession after school, Ruslan entered the railway technical school. In the 4th year was the practice in the Moscow subway track service, where and went to work in 1995, after serving in the army. He started as a mechanic, then became a foreman, then master and senior master. In 2005, he oversaw the branch Filevskaya line toward Moscow City still under construction, and when it was handed over, received an offer to work there, at 39 the neighborhood - so designated in the underground sections of track.
16 Photo © Anton Tushin / Ridus.ru

Ruslan Mami

Left - distilled to the "Exhibition", to the right - to the "Student".

Now subordinate Mom twelve - eight fitters, three and one obhodchitsy Railway Pointer. The working day, or rather night work begins with Master Service en route to 12 hours of filling out paperwork. From time to time there was a phone call - various services reported work to be carried out today.

Ruslan in his office in a block of office space in the "Exhibition»

Then - a brief planning session. Ruslan read documents about his team found in other parts of violations, as well as outlines the scope of work for today. And at the end of planning meetings suddenly puts on the table two cakes - it turns out that two days ago he had a son! Colleagues warmly congratulate the master, and a brief conversation I learned that Ruslan's wife also works in the metro, as well as a wife and mother by her grandmother! If the son Rodion, who now came home from the hospital sometime in the footsteps of their parents, it will be continued, as they say in Soviet times, working dynasty.

At the planning meeting

Ruslan treats colleagues to commemorate the birth of his son.

At 2:15 on duty at the station announces over the intercom that the voltage is removed from the contact rail, deck lid open and working down to the tunnel. Night window short: even at 4:50 on duty "blink" in the tunnel lighting, warning workers at 5:00 Boudin filed the first warning signal and a second signal at 5:15 all have to leave the stage - at the time the voltage is switched on again.

Mamin before descending into the tunnel.

Workers in the stretch.

We Ruslan quickly go through the tunnel to the first portion of work. It set the bracket for the contact rail. "We have to stretch" Kiev "-" Exhibition "the biggest in the Moscow subway slant path 49000th - says Mum. - During the construction of this not taken into account, so this place came the so-called hijacking of the contact rail - slight shift in the course of movement from the force of friction in contact with the pantograph of the train. The foreman told me about it, and now we set up here an additional, double Bracket ».

Installing krontsheyna for contact rail.

Installing krontsheyna to contact selling dildo

Installing krontsheyna to contact selling dildo

Dot pattern - a special rack with divisions - Ruslan verifies the accuracy of the installation of a new bracket. Tolerance is not more than 6-8 mm!

In the next section geogruppa I discovered that the drain pipe through which the water is discharged into groundwater pumping, hit the outsized - which means that it can touch the train in motion. Who works there welder, removing the comment.

Welding work on the stretch

We already go further on the stretch - right over us its waters Moscow River. Begins to rise to the "Kiev", having polutorakilometrovy distilled almost to the end. Along the way, Ruslan says that all defects are introduced into the schedule, and each is awarded a certain score. In order not to lose the bonus, they must be quickly addressed, and even better - to warn. To this end, regular rounds: Travel template track width is measured, inspected suspension contact rail, made soundings ways and arrows flaw checked the travel rails is determined by the wear. Listening to him, you know - to safety in the Moscow subway are very serious.

Driving "Kiev" - "Exhibition»

Finally, we come to the last section of today. There is carried out bearing path - measurements showed that the track rails sank. The imagination of the journalist immediately helpfully draws slack as clothesline, rail, but in fact we are talking about millimeters, not distinguishable prying eyes. 80 killogrammovym industrial screwdriver unscrewed screws, rail jacking and put on a level using a "card" - plywood plates of different thicknesses.

Work on the bearing of the way

Ruslan check the accuracy of the installation of track selling dildo

The time is nearing 5am, work is done, the team builds the tools on a cart and sent back to the "Exhibition". In the interval between the switching current and the end of the shift at 6 am workers engaged in small repair tools and equipment, and Mum continued to work with documents. If it falls further and shift duty - we must stay until 7:00 to make sure that the line did not find any problems. May cause to the authorities - then you have to stay for up to eight or nine.

Ruslan shows a diagram indicating the issues that need to be addressed

Ruslan goodbye, I wish the health of his wife and newborn son. Meals through the city in a taxi and I remember everything I saw today. Compares the picture with the usual - sat in the subway, drive to the desired station, went out - and again I think that passengers see only a small part of the enormous effort that the workers spend the subway for us to use it. Now I'll sit in the car with quite different feelings, as I hope readers Reedus, who read this report.

Camera Congresses for the station "Exhibition»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting