15 piercing quotes Nobel laureate Svetlana Aleksievich

Among the winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature, which began to serve since 1901, until yesterday existed five Russian writers: Bunin, Pasternak, Sholokhov, Solzhenitsyn, Brodsky. This year Svetlana Aleksievich worthy continued this list. All of her works that are no higher value than human life. The second important idea, opinion writer in the broadcasting world: the word "people" is spelled with a capital letter.

Website scary happy for Svetlana Aleksievich and offers to get acquainted with its label and profound statements.

Do not we will have a durable asphalt and manicured lawns. And there are always heroes! All today want to talk, but no one can hear each other. If you can not remember war, there is a lot of hatred. And if you forget the war, a new beginning. So the ancients said. Well, when the house is elderly. When they are alive - we have children ...

Kitchen with us - it's not just a place for cooking, and it's a dining room, and living room, and an office, and a tribune. Place for collective psychotherapy sessions. Death - the fairest thing in the world. No one has yet paid off. would write a book about the war, that the war was sick and the very thought of it would be repugnant. Mad. The generals themselves to vomit ...

Western feminists have come to us with their ideas: a woman, as a man, has to rise to the sky, go to the sea ... And in response - confusion. Our girl would not like a tractor, she wants to sit on a pillow with a bow.

In Moscow, on the Virgin's Field on folk remedies monument to physicians-heroes of World War II. He would have to be made of gold! Yes, it is made of gold, the only other samples, the highest - gold human gratitude, human memory.

I think it is still my main principle - go watchmen and a person.

Grandma knelt down and prayed. And we are taught: "Pray! This is - the end of the world. God's punishment for our sins. " Brother was eight, and I was six. We began to remember his sins: he broke a jar of raspberry jam. And I do not recognize my mother that got caught on the fence and broke a new dress.

Life is beautiful, bitch, but so short ...

Knowledge itself is not criminal.

Our children are not like us. To whom are they like? At one time, each other. If people knew the love, it is always possible to come.

via obzor.press/world/2015/10/08/9598

Tags

See also

New and interesting