30 piercing quotes the poet Marina Tsvetaeva

Great Russian poet Marina Tsvetaeva XX century gave the world the heartfelt poetry. Her immortal poems appeal to those who appreciate sincerity, spontaneity, honesty. Website is divided most penetrating quotes this wise woman.

About feelings

to fall in love because only foreign, native - like. Love - is to see man as he conceived God and did not realize parents. «I will love you all summer" - it sounds much more convincing than "life", and - most importantly - a lot longer! « endure - slyubitsya." I love this phrase, just the opposite. Out of the ground the second you. The men are not accustomed to the pain - like animals. When they are hurt, they just such eyes that anything will do, if only to stop. Dreaming whether together, sleep there together, but crying - always alone. If I love the man, I want him away from me feel better - at least sewn button. From sewn buttons - to all of my soul. human love we can sometimes ten, lovingly - a lot - two. Superhuman - is always the same. If you are now entered and said: "I am leaving for a long time, forever" - or "I think I you do not like," I would think, did not feel anything new: every time you leave every hour when you do not - you do not have forever, and you do not love me. A woman is talking about love and silent about lovers, men - on the contrary. All of the women are in the fog.

On the creation of
The sculptor depends on clay. Artist of the colors. Musician from the strings. The artist, the musician 's hand. The poet - only the heart. The most valuable thing in life and poetry - what escaped. Creation - a common cause, solubility secluded. strong> Our best word - tone. Do you know why there are the poets? In order to not be ashamed to say the sickest thing.

About Life
joke, joke, and longing keeps growing, growing ... What can you know about me, since you have not slept with me and did not drink? I do not want to have a point of view. I want to have a vision. In the world of a limited number of souls and an unlimited number of bodies. The only thing that people do not forgive - is what you have without them, in the end, cost . If something hurts - be silent, or hit it there. One thing - a real woman: I have everyone judge for themselves, everyone puts into the mouth of his speech, the chest - his feelings. So all I had in the first minute kind, generous, generous, sleepless and crazy. As far as I better see a man when not with him! Listen and remember: anyone who laughs trouble over another, a fool or a scoundrel; more often - both. No one wants - no one can understand one thing: that I'm all alone. Friends and acquaintances - all of Moscow, but no one who is for me - no, not me! - Dies. Oh, my God, and they say there is no soul! And that hurts me now? - No tooth, not the head, not the hand, not the chest - no, chest, chest, where you breathe - breathe deeply: no pain, but all the time it hurts, all the while whining, unbearably! I want a modest, killer-a simple thing: that when I go, people happy. The sin is not in the dark, and the reluctance of the world.

Photos in the preview: vccoo

via mmbiz.qpic.cn/mmbiz/AmKPwTIjIFqojLXcWkeroh0sMlQq3s27sdOlZq8tz8GIqyXsnGRKqz616KmUgOgA7ZL40frmmsMDxJPuAVpicUw/0

Tags

See also

New and interesting