Life Lessons - a tutoring business. Extremely simple campaign PricewaterhouseCoopers

The auditing company PricewaterhouseCoopers, one of the largest in the world in the provision of services to businesses, has launched a new advertising campaign, independently developed creative.

A series of five fairly simple in terms Productions clips united slogan «The lessons of life are the lessons of business» - «Life Lessons - lessons of this business," aired on TV USA.

In each video, only one involved a static plan with internal movement, whether it is a bird on a wire, a statue and fountain in the garden, a metal safe or sink in the bathroom. Voice overs PwC employees tells about his life experiences, which gave the opportunity to do my job as best as possible, and that businesses can and should learn from life.

The movie "The Birds": "I grew up in a family with seven children. And since I was the middle child, I had to learn to behave quite differently. Sometimes you with older, sometimes younger. Imagine how differently it is necessary to deal with each of them. I think it's a great skill for business, because it has to be "an independent thinker," but you have to be part of a group, part of the team, trying to do a lot more than for himself ».

Agency: In-house
Creative Director: David Wecal, Bill Heater, Dean Noble
Agency Producer: Deanna Leodas
Production Company: Supply & Demand
Director: Jeffery Plansker
Director of Photography: Neil Shapiro
Executive Producer: Tim Case, Kent Eby, Jillian Henry
Line Producer: Tina Nakane
Editorial Company: Mad Mad Judy - New York
Editor: Steve Hamilton
VFX: The Mill - New York
Production Design: Carl Swanberg