When the make-up - is not a profession but a vocation. Look at these 20 images - the actors simply do not learn!

Anyone who believes that the domestic and foreign film actors pay a fabulous price just so very wrong. This is probably the most specific profession in the world, because you need to be able to skillfully transform into any character. However, do not rush to think that the great images of the film industry - the merit of the actors themselves only. In fact, to create the next masterwork is not something that is working team and an army of artists who remain behind the scenes. And here it is worth to pay tribute to a professional make-up artists, costumers, and makeup artists - those who could change beyond recognition appearance favorite actor. Sometimes the fruit of their labor is so great that no amount of computer graphics is not even close.

Today will show you how the professional make-up allowed the actors to get used to the image and changed beyond recognition. It's crazy, this is reincarnation! I am standing ovation the makeup artists and make-up artists who had a hand - their fantastic creations! And do you know your favorite actors in these images?

Outstanding Meryl Streep looks charming even the witch in the fairy tale "The farther into the woods».

Maiwenn Le Besco - is the most famous opera diva Plavalaguna alien in "Fifth element».

Beau Gary Oldman - Count vampire in "Dracula».

Robert Englund, he is risen from the dead maniac Freddy Krueger himself in the movie "A Nightmare on Elm Street».

And you knew right away that the billionaire producer Les Grossman in "Tropic Thunder" is none other than himself, Tom Cruise?

I thought my eyes lie: Robert Downey Jr. - actor Kirk Lazerus in "Tropic Thunder».

The dark wizard Lord Voldemort in the "Harry Potter" in the life of a charming Rife FANS.

Do not believe my eyes: Emma Thompson, Nanny McPhee and the film "Nanny McPhee" - one and the same person!

Incredible metamorphosis of burning macho Brad Pitt in "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button».

You'll be shocked, but the Headless Horseman in "Sleepy Hollow" - everybody's favorite Christopher Walken.

Creation of a mad doctor in the famous "Frankenstein" - Robert De Niro himself!

Hell, it's Jim Carrey played the evil Count Olaf in "Lemony Snicket: 33 accident»!

Pretty Xan Angelovič zombies in "The Walking Dead».

Who would have thought you played a villain the Penguin in "Batman Returns"? Yes this is a very Danny DeVito! B>

A Faun Tumnus in "The Chronicles of Narnia" - none other than James McAvoy.

I was shocked when I found out: Tilda Swinton - rich Madame D. in the sensational "Hotel" Grand Budapest »».

Master of Disguise Jared Leto - transvestite Reyon of "Dallas Buyers Club". Genius, what can I say! B>

Cutie Davy Chase - is the most famous Samara dead girl from the well in the movie "The Ring».

The inimitable John Travolta played excellently mom Edna Tёrnblad in "Hairspray».

Did you know that lunatic millionaire John DuPont "foxcatcher" played a brilliant Steve Carrell?

I just can not believe his eyes that makes people a professional make-up. There is no longer say that the hands make-up do not grow out of the place - is only by the masters of the highest level. Looking at these masterpieces, not a sin to reinterpret the words of the great writer Nekrasov: "Make-up artist, to let your name humbly kneel!" That's metamorphosis!

Your friends will also be delighted with such reincarnations actors using make-up. Do not forget to share with them a selection!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting