Big cinema advertising: videos based on feature films

A great movie haunts advertisers. Someone takes epic masterpieces, and someone just remembers the brilliant old films and uses them to promote a variety of produktov.Carlton Draught - Flash BeerReklamny video - a parody of the famous movie 80 FLASH DANCE.

VW GOLF - Forrest GumpDvuhminutny video directly sends the viewer to the film by Robert Zemeckis, to the scene where Forrest Gump suddenly starts to run and run without stopping for more than three years, falling into the news, gaining fame and a lot of all-American followers. But it is in his head he has no thoughts except one: "ran and ran without stopping. Because it's so cool - just to escape ».

The video repeats the same thing, including voice-over: "One day I decided to get to the city. When I reached the city, I decided to go the whole town when I drove the whole city, the staff decided to go. When I reached the end of the road, I decided to turn back ... »

VW - Singin 'in the RainVnedriv in frames of old movie Singin' in the Rain brilliant dancer David «Elsewhere», VW introduced the Golf GTI.

27-year-old David «Elsewhere» became famous after his speech at the 2001 competition Kollaboration. After that he was invited to various shows, shooting films and commercials. The most famous videos with his participation: VW Golf GTI, Heineken, the 7-Eleven and iPod.

Gap - The Boyfriend Trouser
Hollywood actors Claire Danes and Patrick Wilson play on an empty stage in a dispute between two lovers dancing. She defended the rights ... on his pants guy. Spring Collection Gap offers a new, fresh look at the classic brand - Khaki. The video is based on the Broadway musical Annie Get Your Gun

Gap - Audrey Funny Face
The Gap returned to the fashion Olympus in his spring collection of black stretch pants that style icon Audrey Hepburn sang his famous emotional dance in a Paris cafe in the movie "Funny Face».

ELECTRONIC ARTS - Hogwarts: InvisibleKrupneyshy worldwide publisher of computer games, the corporation Electronic Arts, the game continues to promote "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix».
This time came two videos, united by the slogan "Now, if every school was like Hogwarts." They also - where students may have and would like to visit the young wizards, become invisible or go through the wall, but alas. Fraught with reprimands, injuries and other not very pleasant moments.

via / creativity / 2007/09/07/20101 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting