World History, the Bank "Slavic"

In the federal broadcast commercials appeared similar to the history of "Imperial Bank" was first published in the mid-90s, but now under the brand of "Slavic Bank».
The campaign for the "Slavic Bank" was created almost simultaneously with the famous Bekmambetovskoy "World History" and the Imperial Bank under the obvious influence of it. Used slogan: World history, the bank «Slavic».

The movie "Osip Mandelstam" also took Timur Bekmambetov, it similar mood, the Russian market for the non-standard message, and if I may say so, a high cultural background. The modern in the video were just opening credits with the name of the patriarch of the Russian advertising.

Action spot, which is the hero of the Silver Age poet Osip Mandelstam, takes place under one of his most famous poems. Following Vladimir Mashkov.

Gold leaf burn

In the forests of Christmas trees,

In the bushes toy wolves

Eyes look terrible.

Oh, my prophetic sadness,

Oh, my freedom quiet

And inanimate sky

Always laughing crystal!

Visuals is full of allusions and metaphors, which are largely incomprehensible except biographical fact - the persecution of the poet of the Soviet regime. Mandelstam's poem was written in 1908 - when he was just 17 years old. Prior to persecution by the Soviet regime it was 25 years old - the first criminal case brought to him in 1933. Maybe that's why in the movie used such a contrast: Children's Christmas Tree, and the NKVD.

The seemingly purely commercial spot the authors have managed to hold cultural analysis and compare the innocence and intelligence of a 17-year Mandelstam, naive young Osip on children's holiday with the events that were waiting for him after - insulting fall from unexpected steps and prosecution authorities.

Particularly pleased with the officer in the NKVD cap bunny.

Also in the broadcast started and completely different in mood and picture clip «Slavic bank».

via / kreativnyj_obzor / 2007/09/12/20159 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting