Winner of the Cannes Grand Prix asked to stop thinking

Fred & Farid Wrangler continues to campaign «We Are Animals». During a series of prints does not recognize the authority of the French creators received the Grand Prix in the category Press at Cannes Lions 2009. Roller «Stop Thinking» («Stop thinking"), by and large, is not related to the idea of ​​any prints or visually, but it also lies in the concept of "We are animals", because the animals do not reflect live instincts and desires, which expects of us, and Wrangler.

This offer audiences pyatidesyatisekundnom spot to stop thinking, because our brain is what stops us from achievements, from self, from the crazy behavior.

Could diver, parachutist jump from tall cliffs, if I thought? Could the fire climb into the fire? Could rider jump on the dizzying heights of the dunes? Could football players cut one into each other with all his weight?

Download video clip or view a list of the creative team

The agency Fred & Farid was formed in 2006, after the founding of the Paris agency Marcel, Frederic Raillard and Farid Mokart, deserted him. Before Marcel Fred and Farid, known in the professional community as a creative rebels, lifting, working in CLM BBDO and TBWA \ Paris.

They convinced Wrangler, the brand is positioned as "jeans for cowboys, middle-aged," fundamentally change the audience and tone of advertising messages.

6 in stock! 27 Comments
  • 14 September 2009
    • 106 817

Kindergarten for pandas really exists. And, no, you do not sleep!

• 488 504

16 SMS guru sarcasm

• 553 645

I have 200 days do not buy any new things, and that's what I understood

• 211 258

Kid and puppy born in one day and now think they are brothers

• 314 973

15 simple hairstyles that even a child will master

• 326 335

3 best exercises for priests ideal

Tags

See also

New and interesting