Service years

9 stories outgoing year on how companies must treat lyudyam.V this world there is nothing more convincing and more pleasant kindness. We love those who are taking care of us and try to protect themselves from those who are indifferent to us. In the business world it works exactly the same system, and those who believe that in a business relationship can not be anything personal, badly mistaken.

Website is 9 cases in 2013, when the ratio of the brands to their consumers deserve admiration, applause and gratitude. To remain indifferent to such companies is simply impossible. Do not go back for one more purchase - too.

Lego

Luke with a new toy from Lego

In the new toy Ninjago by Lego seven-Luc Epps I spent all their savings. But, as it happens with all the children I lost one of the figures. Then he decided to write a touching letter in support of the company.

The service employee said outside the box, he scolded the boy that he would not listen to his father, advised not to take the toy. However, agreeing that Luke would be bad without her, she sent him not only lost figure, but a gift. The response letter got so pathetic that we have decided to give a few quotes:

«Usually we ask to pay the replacement of lost minifigures. My boss told me that I can not send you a new figure, because you lose the old one. But I decided to consult Sensei Wu, then he will help me ». Em>

«Luc, I assured Sensei that the loss was a fluke minifigures and more you will never allow this. He was asked to convey to you, Luke, your father - a wise man. You have to defend their minifigures as dragons protect Weapons Spinjitzu! Sensei Wu also told me that he can send you a new minifigures Jay and anything else beyond that, because anyone who saves Christmas money to buy Ultrasonic Rider, a real fan of Ninjago ». Em>

«Just remember, Sensei Wu said: keep your minifigures as carefully as a weapon Spinjitzu! And, of course, always listen to my dad ». Em>

Morton's SteakehouseDlitelnye much exhausting flights and flights on an empty stomach - even more so. Therefore, a well-known blogger and businessman Peter Shankman, being a regular guest network steykhauzov Morton's Steakehouse, jokingly sent a Twitter message asking to feed him while he was waiting at the airport transplant. I imagine his surprise when he was met by a waiter, breaking the 37 km to the airport, with steak, shrimp and potatoes, without taking a penny for shipping.

Of course, ever since Peter became an evangelist of the restaurant, providing good PR to him by his famous blog.

VKontakteSotrudniki helpdesk vk.com call themselves "agents of support", hide their numbers and names on a daily basis respond to thousands of customer questions. Operators are responsible for any inquiries, including the meaning of life, the weather, or what to feed the cat. Many began openly trolling agents, asking provocative questions. Support the challenge talented of the younger generation, and we have an example of how to work in the service of the modern Internet space.

Online Store Zappos

The main criterion for evaluating the work of technical support in the online clothing store Zappos is customer satisfaction , rather than the response time, or goods sold. In the absence of items in stock, the operator of the service desk is bound to find it at least three other online stores or retail stores, close to the customer.

The most famous story happened to a client when she could not order a pizza from the fact that it was already too late. Then she rang for fun in support Zappos, located in another city. To her surprise, the staff is not even given a hint that Zappos generally does not deliver a pizza, and found and told her the address-night pizza in her neighborhood.

This could be taken as a marketing ploy, if not miraculous event repeated. A participant of a conference in Kiev called the American support Zappos ask the operator of the local weather and got a detailed answer, did not even make an order!

Most mandatory otelKogda Dustin Ray ordered a room at the Woodlands Resort's through the Internet, it is a joke, in the "special requests" wrote the following: « 3 pieces leave M & M red color on the table. One for me, one - for my girls and one in half to us, if we suddenly get hungry in the evening. And pictures of bacon on a bed. I love bacon em> ».

The trip was to take place only a month, and Dustin safely forgotten about his wish.

Imagine his surprise when entering the room, he discovered 3 red M & M candy on the table ...

... And mouth-watering bacon picture in a frame on the bed.

Such trivial things, but how nice!

Manatee at korobke- Once I ordered the LEDs in the online store, and in the "special conditions of delivery", as a joke, asked to draw a box on manatees in the cylinder.

After receiving the package, I realized that I would order goods from this site again and again.

Proper service ZippoSerebryanaya lighter Zippo went to reddit user site under the name Andratch from his grandfather, who carried her through the Korean War. Lighter older than himself: it '53. Steel wheel in it long ago broke and the guy sent lighter repair. The envelope he put a five-dollar bill, in case the company will need to buy some spare.

Zippo repaired not only free the original box, but sent another, new, with two spare flints. And brought back a $ 5 postage stamps, because postal envelopes can not send money.

Here is what was written in the covering letter submitted on the photo: « We got your lighter, returned it in good condition and return to you. We return you $ 5 postage stamps, as we have never taken money for the repair of lighters Zippo, regardless of its age and condition. Thank you for the opportunity to be useful to you. Infinitely yours, Zippo Manufacturing Company em>. »

Roketbank "Support Roketbanka - a Jedi domestic guru of urban wit and anti-stress».

Mobile banking service that saves customers from visiting offices, queues, and completely replaces the classic bank. Communication takes place with the support chat, chat in the iPhone application. Operators not only to solve problems quickly, but also creatively. Perhaps this is the best support that we have seen among banks because it deals normal human language, not mechanically memorized phrases.

Favorite igrushkaMy with his wife and children spent a few days in the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Florida. Returning home, we found out that our son's favorite giraffe named Joshi stayed at the hotel. Many parents know how children are tied to their favorite toys. I had to lie a little son, "Joshi in the order - we told him - he just decided to rest a little longer».
That same evening we called the hotel manager and Aaron said that they have a toy. I told him about a story that had to reassure his son and asked him to take pictures of Joshi pool owner to provide evidence. Aaron agreed and hung up.
Two days later we received in the mail of Joshi and several pictures Joshi pool Joshi and friends (other toys) and Joshi driving golf-mobile.
Not to mention that my family is now only stops at this hotel if you happen to visit in Florida. An example of such service - that's what I always tell my staff: to create such conditions for the customers so that they simply could not tell your friends about it. The only way to achieve success in the service sector.

Chris Hearn, head of the consulting company Mercantile Capital Corporation (Florida). em>

via # image1677805

Tags

See also

New and interesting