I want to Altai

In Russia, many delightful places, but one of the most beautiful and mysterious is considered to be the Altai. His mountain landscapes of wealth compared to the Alps, and the artist and philosopher Nicholas Roerich called them "the pearl of Asia." But that's not all - local lake with crystal clear water, swift rivers, grasslands with their eternal winds make this Altai tale for photographers and tourists.

From the most seasoned travelers can often hear: "I have not seen the Altai did not recognize myself." Because here you find yourself in another world, where the surrounding space as if reading your thoughts and then respond to them - suddenly fallen snow, a rainbow or pronёsshimsya inches from your boulder.

But about such places is better not to talk, but to go there. Therefore, Website photos prepared for you with the most beautiful views of the Altai, to inspire a journey that will forever change your life.

Srednemultinskoe lake.

Milky Way Over Kucherlinskoye lake.

Bridge over the river Katun.

Wintering ducks and swans on the bright lake.

Flower Trail.

Lenticular clouds over the steppe.

Flowering meadows of Altai.

Mount Belukha at sunset.

Confluence Chewie and Katun, Altai Mountains.

View of the valley of the river Chuya.

After the storm.

Argut River.

Autumn in Altai.

Geyser lake outside the village Aktas.

Barsik admires South Chu Range.

An unusual and impressive event - Virga, rain that evaporates before reaching the ground, over the Chui steppe.

Salt Lake Burlin.

Rainy sunset at Ravine Akkurum - views of the valley Chulyshman.

Magic Altai wreath.

In space.

Lower Shavlinsky lake.

via # image7893210

Tags

See also

New and interesting