20 optimistic quotes from the movie "1 + 1"

Based on a true story the film "1 + 1" ("Untouchables") almost immediately after its release brought a whole army of fans. And no wonder: the history of the paralyzed aristocrat Philippe, who hired an assistant guy off the street, combining comedy and drama, and reminded that life - it is a miracle. In spite of everything.

Website says quote from your favorite movie, filled to the brim with the philosophy of optimism.

The pain sometimes goes away, but thought something left. If the music does not dance - is not music. It does not matter who you are outside, the main thing - who you are inside. - Tell me Driss, do you think, why people are drawn to art?
- Maybe because it's profitable?
- No, it's the only way to leave a mark on the ground. - The guys on the street do not know pity.
- This is the point. I do not want to feel sorry for me. - Do you love art?
- Yes very. I love Rafael.
- And I like other Ninja Turtles. I like a frozen steak, which is thrown into boiling oil: do not feel anything, but still I feel bad. Maybe I'm naive but, I hope, within me there is something good in addition to a bank account. Do not expect that it will be easier, simpler is better. Do not become. Difficulties will always be. Learn to be happy right now. Otherwise, do not have time. The worst thing is not that I'm in the chair, but what I do without her. - Do you have a recommendation?
- Yes. Recommendations bulk.
- So. We're listening.
- I do not know, «Kool and the Gang», «Earth, Wind and Fire». Highly recommended. - Do you know Schubert, Chopin, Berlioz?
- Signs Do I Berlioz? It's amazing that you're familiar with Berlioz.
- I'm an expert on it.
- Come on, there is someone you know? Out of the house?
- What do you mean "out of home"? No, listen, this is now Berlioz - Paris area and in the XIX century, he was a composer, writer and critic. - What is playing?
- This is Antonio Vivaldi's "Four Seasons».
- A-ah, this is from the "Tom and Jerry»? - Fifty-three kilos.
- Fifty three? Normally, if the growth is not meter. - have a boy problem. Yes, what ...
- Sh-sh-sh!
- He's a tree ... tree ... More Singing in German ...
- Sh-sh-sh!
- Well for me boo! He also sings in German, as if the tree was not enough. You can go mad. Well, things ... And how it goes?
- 4 hours.
- My mother! Remove the gown, but I like in a mental hospital. - For me, beauty is not as important as a spiritual connection with the person.
- With a man, all right, and if it is a toad? Then you will have emotional communication with the toad. - Well, Philippa. I did not stay for dinner ...
- Why?
- You will not be alone ... is it that you are now dating.
- Date, are you talking about ?!
- Not crazy, everything will be fine ... but this time you do not run away. Do not give up, never give up until the fight is over.

via # image13701110

Tags

See also

New and interesting