Do not be afraid to change profession

Website and Psychologies invited to become manifest Anna Arkatovoy how early and often, we choose the wrong thing, which has to deal with all my life.

Anastasia Nemolyaeva left the actresses in the furniture designers, and five minutes to the candidate of technical sciences Sergey Kazarnovskii - in the direction, and then the creative pedagogy. My friend, the philologist emigrated and became a pediatric nurse. Irreplaceable in its kind.

A daughter of Dmitry Likhachev once said about his father, he was so remarkable, because in his life had one goal, one job and a family. That is, it is not exchanged at all.

Maybe I can look to move objects, not to mention the show business - and I have not even come close to these pursuits. Can this be, I ask you? Here.

A time is coming. And what?

Goethe oshibalsyaV 1932 world celebrated the centenary of Goethe's death. Spanish philosopher Jose Ortega y Gasset wrote an article on this occasion. It was called "In Search of Goethe." It would seem that what they say about a man in a day? And even more of a genius? How much he has achieved and how happy humanity, reaping the fruits of his labor. But no. Ortega visited the opposite idea. Namely - great Goethe all good, but just not what he is doing in my life. That is not so famous. "Faust", of course, a significant thing, but frankly unsuccessful. Here minerals, plants, open them ginkgo biloba, anti-aging brain - all that took a genius at an early stage, would play in his life much happier role than literature.

From what can be seen? Yes take at least a face - "unpleasant wrinkles at the mouth" almost all youth portraits! By the way, most of his days in general positive Goethe had, as you know, in a bad mood. And this - the first sign of defeat. Farther. No personal life - or he runs away from women or women from it. Flight (by fate, nothing else!) In principle, the basis of the biography of Goethe. That it runs in Weimar, the Weimar. This second. "Faust" of his, too, where all the wandering, says God knows how - the very opposite. In short, "what was his fate, has degenerated into a talent," concludes José Ortega y Gasset, referring to the botany - and leaves the reader perplexed.

There is utter dissatisfaction with the person's own exclusive scenario. How would say the heroine Akhedzhakova: "Well, you know, so if in the Moscow Soviet ..." I mean, if you really screwed up a genius - how we, mere mortals, to recognize a true vocation and did not make a mistake? In other words that is our real life, if it is not a diploma, not a career or a bank account?

My classmate Yvette reading exam on aesthetics "In Search of Goethe," sobbed midnight. It is, however, every second on this course, taking by storm is not the first type of education and even enjoys the light at the end of the tunnel, and it turns out that no search give no guarantees! But one of the main virtues of Aristotle - the ability to translate their undoubted benefit.

And now, where we - where Aristotle ...

Unfortunately, in our minds sharp change of profession had only recently been associated with either irresponsibility and carelessness, or with annoying luzerstva (only in the last recension get noble connotation Downshifting in the genre).

Case zhizniKogda after I University, spent three years at the school, all of a sudden on the occasion graduated "at the table" courses beauticians and reigned for a year in your own beauty-office, relatives ... well, except that I did not stop to talk to me.

My husband even said so: he married a girl from the Philology and divorce seem to have a hairdresser.

Meanwhile, I went to bed with a parody slogan now: Hurry morning and back to work! Oh, how I loved it all! Oh, how I reigned among these powders and flavors! Oh, how I spit in your head damn question: am I born to baths and massages, even for the common good? That's right, nodded intelligent public - really?

Meanwhile, in the heat of transformation and its incomparable with the teachers' salary gains I suddenly noticed that I cease to read and even speak in part. And combining all this, I translate worthy in principle, into the category of craft schlock. And I left it and went to beauty itself a couple of years in the Literary Institute. And so began what became. And I do not regret. But from this experience (excluding precious rules of make up!) I will always remember the joyful morning alarm, which now is the Chief Expert of my professional health

It sudbaSudba - is something that is not selected. He writes philosopher. It would seem a truism - and suddenly he was unexpectedly confirmed psychologist Natalya Kolmanovskaya.

"Indeed, our mental and therefore pedagogical tradition we his fate, unfortunately, choose. That is forced to make a decision quickly (once and for all!), What and how to engage the rest of his life. And that's not the biggest trouble. The biggest - that we are invited to choose a criminal sooner. in 16-18 years, when our mind is not yet formed for the critical relationship is not something that to the world, but to itself. Roughly speaking, a teenager there is no way to listen to him and understand - where something without which he would not simply be able to live, but that also brings him harmony and the recognition? (Recognition - a very important point for the mental comfort).

And, as the safety of our lives (and its duration) objectively growing all the time, our growing up all the time it is extended. Today, it varies between 20 and 30 years. Moreover, many of the states and do not go out. So it is not surprising that the choices made in his youth, is often wrong.

However, there is good news.

Namely, an understanding of its failure - already a success. Change of course in this case, a necessary step if we want to live a happy life. And that is really a lot of examples. But there is one condition - it is necessary to grow. That is to take responsibility for the decision. In other motive such a beautiful adventure will again be some trend, authority, even romance - but not our personal sense of destiny ».

See also: 15 great people, who were called mediocrity
85 sites to search for telework

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/85-sajtov-dlya-poiska-udalennoj-raboty-845610/

Tags

See also

New and interesting