Unforgettable childhood Pearl

spontaneity, open-mindedness and a vivid imagination help our offspring to find creative solutions in all situations and never lose heart.

In support of this Website gathered great children's statements that the parents shared in the network. Just enjoy.

It was in China. While the tour was a Chinese little boy three years running in front of our group, whinnying loudly, he rolled on the ground and chatted something on his.
According to our guide translated requests. He yelled:
- Ofiget, all on one face, eyes like a cow! - Ma-am and I want to drink. Just do not ... milk and not tea ... Compote. Or juice. And the best chocolate! The Son (5 years) issued to his wife:
- Mom, you know, there is such a figure - nigdeugolnik.
- Circus, I suppose?
- Well, yes. The son do homework draws decoration peasant's hut. I consider - walls of wood stove in the corner of the icon with a red cloth, table, stools, on which he wrote: «IKEA» ... To argue 10-year-old Vanya:
- First, I was born - Ivan, then Alex, then Cyrus, then Abner. I'm afraid to assume: Tutankhamun will be the next? Son with admiring glance:
- What Aunt hair! ..
Aunt assumed a dignified air, smiled. My continued:
- How noodles on the head! Son (6 and a half years):
- Mom, who is one of you wanted to get married first?
- Dad! He made me an offer, presented the ring ...
- Luring? Put forth the riddle Maxim:
- Winter and summer in one color.
Long thought and very gravely asked:
- The future? said to his son:
- Are you going to cook dumplings, throw one at a time so as not to stick together.
When I came back, he was cooking sixth dumpling! Bought two pomegranate. A child fascination:
- Oh, the dog-roses! - Mom, what is a "signature»?
- Well, it's your personal sign, a seal, every person. When the passport will receive, imagine yourself.
- Mom, can I paint the tank will? asks the son (5 years):
- Sasha, you have a friend Vanya?
- Yes.
- And it hurts children in kindergarten?
- Together we offend, we're friends! Xenia (2 ½ years) and ate on the floor accidentally dropped a piece of meat, and do not want to raise. Dad tries to introduce competition time:
- Docha, come on, who will pick up faster!
And Ksenia indifference:
- Come on you will pick up, and I do not seem to have time. On the morning of the son (4 years 11 months) does not want to get up, I get to work, get nervous, standing over his bed with hands on hips, impatience stamped his foot .
Gleb opens one eye, assess the position:
- What, Mom, I'll be dancing? We talk with her daughter (3 years), the name of children in her group. She:
- Katia, Nikita, Radiboga ...
I'm at a loss:
- What ?!
- For God's sake. Her teacher kept saying: "For God's sake, do not cry». Trying to remove the sweater with little daughter (2 years), but something head stuck. She startled:
- Mama! Where am I? Xenia (9 years) asks:
- Mom, there are some types of martial arts especially for girls?
Nicholas (7 years old) from across the room:
- Of course have! Fighting for her husband called ... Who is the site Vera saw someone else's grandmother - we have it all very fond of grandmothers - and began to fascinate: pomurlykat, counted to 10, told the poem, touched his tongue to the tip of the nose and t. e. Grandma smiled, began to praise her, reached into his pocket for candy ...
Then granddaughter grandmother Verina about the same age, all this time in stupefaction watching them, I broke down and cried aloud, almost crying, "Grandma, it's not me!» The first snow fell. 5-year-old son shouting "Hurrah, winter has come!" Urgently asked the street. Dad decided to go to the store and took it with him.
They came. Comes Dad:
- Ugh, how nasty the weather - everything flows, slippery! Vova fell twice as much - all wet!
Comes the son:
- What there is a good weather! - With joy - so slippery, I fell twice as much!
Read more children's statements:
Pearls of children and their parents
Children wisdom post
They say children

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/govoryat-deti-793560/

Tags

See also

New and interesting