15 children's pearls about professions

As children, we all made plans for the future. Someone wanted to be a pilot, someone - an astronaut, and someone wanted to be a princess. The current generation of kids dream of being entrepreneurs, bloggers or just inspired to write poetry.

< Website I have collected the most astounding statements about the occupations of the young talents.

Five-year Danil asked who he wants to be:
- Danya, you want to be a pilot?
- No, they are broken ...
- Well then, captain?
- No, they sink ...
- Well, who then?
- And I'll make mattresses!
- Why ?!
- Do - lay, do - lay ...

- Mom, our dad who works?
- Our dad works energizer.
- Yes, what he is Energy? Did you see what he comes home from work tired?

Katia (7 years) after school says:
- Today, the lesson learned profession. We wrote what we want to become. And I am not to give out, I want to be a blogger, wrote simply: "Queen».

- Maxim, who you want to be when you grow up?
- I want to be the inspiration for writing poetry.

Senior (8 years) asks her younger sister (6 years old):
- Are you who you want to be when you grow up?
- Mom.
- You did not understand. I mean the profession.
- That you do not understand. I want to become a mother. Just my mother. Only you do not understand. Because you're a boy. It's sad to be a boy ... and hurt ...

Mitya in early childhood:
- Mom, are you whom you work?
- Secretary.
- And Dasha grandmother?
- Booker.
- No, it's still interesting to be an accountant, always only money and money, but you - Secrets!

I work in the garden. Nastya (5 years) sits brooding on his hands.
- Tell me, but where are you running?
- Nastya, well, as, I'm an educator in your group!
- Well, no, the teacher - it is clear ... a coin where you earn?

- I'll be a fairy - said my granddaughter. - I study all sorts of tricks. For example, candy in my mouth disappears ...

On the instructions of the teacher told the child about parents' occupations. In the morning on the way to kindergarten child mumbling:
- Mom - a psychologist, a father - lawyer, mother - a psychologist, a father - a lawyer ...
In the evening, the teacher noticed that our dad's a rare profession - skater. And to the question, who would like to be and why, has received the answer that the psychologist because it is easier to remember.

Danya, 4 and a half years:
- Mom, what I'll be when I grow up?
- Well, I guess, an astronaut!
Puzzled:
- What on Earth has left work?

We went to the hospital with her daughter. Nurse asks:
- Do you want to become a doctor?
- No!!! I do not want to be a doctor! You do not like! - And then quietly and calmly: - Growing up, I want to be a mom. Mom ... Mom all need everyone loves.

Leon (3 years) shows the picture electrician helmet, in the panel's doing something.
- Dad, look, slim Uncle!
- What?
- Slim!
- Why ?!
- Well, he's working on a construction site!

Annie (10 years) - child of lawyers in the third generation, grew up in an appropriate environment. She calls her once each Artem (8 years). Wept voice:
- An I broke my mother's statue of a ballerina!
Anya has, without question, and gave a clear recommendation:
- Said the pieces and deny everything!

Young mother, a nurse by profession, often takes his little son 4 years to work with him, and in order to comply with the internal rules of the hospital, sewed him a white robe and cap. The child, permeated with the rules of conduct, procured somewhere shoe covers and gloves. He put on them, tied a gauze bandage and went straight to the operating room. On a strict question:
- And this is what?
He responded with a sense of great pride and enduring advantages:
- I - micro surgeon.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting