The simple story of good deeds that will necessarily return

Once in the apartment of a young woman he blossomed cactus. Before that, he 4 years stuck on the window sill, like sullen and unshaven janitor, and suddenly a surprise. It is strange that I consider evil heartless bitch - she thought. It's true, at the soulless and evil cacti do not bloom.

In the pleasant thoughts of flowering cactus she accidentally stepped on the foot grim man in the subway. In his remarks she screamed as usual with the offended air: "Oh, if you're really a gentleman, you're driving a taxi!" - And smiled:

- Do not be angry with me, please, I have nothing to hold on, if you want - also stepped on my leg and we're even.

The gloomy man swallowed what he was about to voice her about it. Then he went to his station and buying a newspaper, instead of Naham saleswoman, tangled with the calculation of surrender, calling her stupid cow, told her:
- It's okay, count again, I, too early in the morning not good at math.

The saleswoman, who had not expected such a response, sentimental and gave free two old magazine and a whole pile of old newspapers pensioner - Loyal Customers, who loved to read the newspapers, but gained only one daily newspaper cheaper. Of course, supposed to write off unsold goods, but any rules can be circumvented.

Pleased old man went home with an armful of newspapers and magazines. Faced with a neighbor from the top floor, he did not accept her daily scandal on "your child is like an elephant stomping around the apartment and stops to rest, it is necessary to educate better" and looked surprised:
- How is your daughter-grown. Can not understand, for someone like you or more on his father, but it certainly is beautiful, I have a trained eye.

A neighbor took the child to the garden, came to work in the registry and did not yell at his grandmother senseless, make an appointment to see a doctor yesterday, but who came today and said:

- Come on, do not worry, I do sometimes forget their own affairs. You sit for a minute, and I check with the doctor, then he can take you.

Grandma, hitting an appointment, did not require to write it is very effective, but expensive medicine that can instantly help cure the disease, threatening in case of refusal to write complaints to all instances up to the Strasbourg Court of Human Rights, and sighed and said: - "I not quite out of his mind to survive, I understand that old age can not be cured, but you got me, Doctor, I'm sorry, that I drag you constantly how to work ».

And the doctor, going home at night, suddenly remembered his grandmother and regretted it. He suddenly realized that life in its usual bustle of misses, and yielding a sudden impulse, stopped at the nearest supermarket, bought a bouquet of flowers, a cake with cream-colored roses and went in the opposite direction. I arrived at the house, went up to the third floor and knocked on the door.

- I was thinking, well what we all share, like children playing in a sandbox. I've bought you a cake, but I accidentally put it on your list, and he hesitated. But this is nothing to worry about, the taste of do not affect. I have bought you flowers, but they, too, hesitated with the same portfolio. But maybe depart?

- Be sure to go away - the woman said - we reanimate them. And I have news. Just imagine, today I woke up, I look at the window, and I have a cactus bloomed. See?

Author: Natalia wavy
Illustration on preview: Ekaterina Goncharova

See also:
This is a good story that I read in the last six months
Try to see this post and never smile

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/poprobujte-posmotret-etot-post-i-ni-razu-ne-ulybnutsya-860710/

Tags

See also

New and interesting