12 "overheard" stories that lift your mood

Life is much more interesting than any vymysla.Strannye and wonderful things happen to each of us every day, and sometimes it is simply impossible to be silent. There exists therefore even a special project that helps people to anonymously share their revelations.

Stories there are different: joyful and sad, good and evil. But Website inspired by the stories that make their lives happier and merrier authors. Such revelations are collected in this article.

Oh goodness
1942 minutes. Wild cold. Grandmother three children, 2, 4 and 6 years old. That's going to die of hunger. Neighbors house was bombed and killed the mother of two children, 5 months and 10 years. All have turned away. My grandmother took the children themselves. She got out of the box with toys on the Christmas tree (with the pre-war years), one carrot a day, rubbing it on a grater, and under the tongue to give to children. The 45th returned to my grandfather. She weighed 35 kg with height 176 cm. She has always considered herself a mother of five children. And she has kept all. We walked along the promenade. We hear meows someone. Pitifully so ... kitten fell into the water and stands on a rock. A small wave, and all the ... Escape no chance. I look at the guy, waiting for action. And he pulls on. We also ordered a restaurant, waiting for friends. Jumped into the water with clothes, picked up the baby. They helped us to get out at all strangers. Guy hissed that I made the choice, and left. Yes, the choice made when jumping into the cold water. And I'm ready for a new relationship. Thank you, Mike Farley! I will not leave you. Recently my husband, with whom we are together 7 years revealed to me in a new way. At the butcher shop, standing in line, I saw how my grandmother buys a chicken bone soup and asks seller choose where more meat with the words: "Though myaska sing." My husband waited in line, bought several kilograms of meat, and caught up with her grandmother gave her. Once again, I am sure to make the right choice seven years ago. The food in the metro today, I see a girl standing in a jacket with no tummy size, such as pregnant and lost her place. Sela, then begins to unbutton his jacket, and so cute looks me in the eye and smiles. Suddenly, the head pops out of a large British Mike Farley, both happily look at me. I smile, too.

The failure of the
A lot of people distort words or can not pronounce correctly the first time - well, it happens, it happens ... But to say about my Labrador "Dumbledore" - this was the limit. One in a very windy day, I was crossing the road. I wait for the green and began to move in parallel in response to SMS. Suddenly the sight of anything! Black! I was terribly frightened, began to spin around and think that I am blind. And it's just a black bag blew on my face. BLACK, his mother, PACK! I, like a fool, was a bag over his head and swam in the middle of the road! Snowflake, damn it! One fellow student, a foreigner argued with fellow student-Russian to a very tidy sum of money that he did not write a diploma in one night. God, man the fourth year living in Russia and did not understand that Russian always do everything at the last moment, and if also for the money ...

About family and children
I am surprised, motivates and inspires one woman. Every morning she gets up an hour earlier, go for a jog on the school playground, doing exercises, pushed, back, take a cold shower and prepares all breakfast. My grandmother, she was 72. I come back once from the institute, was delayed. Weather nasty, very cold, the rain, the phone sat, in short, a complete set. I went up the escalator, and there is my mom with two umbrellas in their hands. She saw the rain, did not know what I'm wearing, to call me and could not come to meet me. One and a half hours standing, looking at the flow of people, as a wake-hog. Take care of Mom! I was walking down the street, a beautiful spring day - the sun, the birds ... - and then rushing at me shket years 5 scooter. I've already said goodbye with their toes, but small Schumacher at the last moment turn their vehicle in the opposite direction and with a terrible roar flies into the fence. His mother runs up and starts to feel sorry for him, to which he replies, "But I did not hurt the girl!ยป I have from my grandmother - and her by her grandmother, and so on - has got a thick cookbook. It is old, old, read it almost impossible to the uninitiated: the text spaces and familiar letters rarely indulges. But it has everything from how to bake whole swan to drink for the man's force. It is clear that I can not fully reproduce the recipes, but I try. Therefore, if the recipe says to talk to the bread, I'll talk to him! Do you understand, Alex? I'm not a witch!

About Love
Living with a guy a year. The extra time did not embrace or kiss, discreet, romantic gadgets are not particularly interested. Now lie with the operated leg, I do not go - in the apartment clean, buy a special table for the bed, prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner, pets salads, dishes reworked himself bandage my leg. And without roses and candles'll manage somehow. wonder why we never quarrel with her husband ... I remember all the stories about their girlfriends quarrel, it all began with some household trifles.
I looked around: the sofa scattered socks and T-shirts on the table crumbs and dirty cups, candy wrappers. On the carpet pile of cat hair on the chairs hanging jeans. And I do not "furious", as my girls. We sit in the glove compartment, on a piece of the couch in an embrace, and watch your favorite TV series.
Yes, we are just two happy pigs.

via www.facebook.com/quadratiges.photography/photos_stream

Tags

See also

New and interesting