This guy says he can not afford a wife

Steven Nelms Glory and his wife have been together for three years. When Ezra was born their son, the couple decided that Glory will not work, and devote herself to the care of the child.

Steven recently wrote in his blog post about touching his wife, who immediately spread on the internet.

"I've been thinking about this. I can not afford a wife as homemaker ».

"My wife stays at home and cares for her son every day. It changes his diapers, feeding him, playing with him, he went to bed and comforted when he is upset. And this is only part of its affairs ».

"Yes, she is a mother and care for her son is quite natural. But all of these services is the real money line ».

Steven has estimated how much it costs the work of his wife in a year:
  • The average salary of the nurse - $ 705 per week, or $ 36,660 a year.
  • Cleaning service of the house - from $ 50 to $ 100 per visit or $ 5,200 a year.
  • Services of a personal shopper (purchase of products and the rest) - $ 65 per hour for 4 hours per week, or $ 13,520 a year.
  • Chef - $ 240 a week, or $ 12,480 a year.
  • Financial Assistant (calculation of the budget, paying bills, and so on. d.) - $ 15 per hour for 5 hours per week, $ 3,900 a year.
  • Professional interaction (business dinners, etc. e.) - $ 75 per hour for 4 hours 3 times a year for a total of - $ 900 a year.
  • Laundry - $ 25 per week, $ 1,300 a year. li >

"Total get $ 73,960 a year. Even despite the fact that I considered far the highest wages, I still can not afford a wife ».

"And because child care does not imply any sick leave, no weekends, no holidays, which can get all these guys who make 70 thousand dollars a year» .

"In fact, I am ashamed of all the time she felt guilty about buying something for yourself. I am ashamed that she felt as if has less rights in our income than I ».

"She loves me, loves my son and, of course, does not do it for money or recognition. But we must remember that its work on the house objectively estimated in 2 times higher than my job ».

"That is very strange way I'm trying to tell you how much I appreciate his wife and the mother of my child, and how their support. You stand more than all the jewels in the world. And I can not afford you ».

Read more good stories:
    Once the groom has canceled the wedding, the girl made the best photo shoot
    No one came to the birthday boy, and that's what his mother thought of

via www.weareglory.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting