No broken thing not worth crying son

Website publishes a story from the life of his father, who at one point realized what it means to be a real dad.

"Yesterday in the afternoon called small home (I often work without lunch) and a terrible voice said," we are quite by accident, I swear cat, pitched your lens. " By the way, along with klyatvoprinesennym cat. Lens standing on the window sill and, as I thought, no one interfered. But when a child of the house and the cat, do not find a safe place. As it has been proved.

Well, I think I get home, all ears pootkruchivayu. A cat at the same time, and eggs. And how active you ish in my absence! All the more so now this lens is 80 thousand rubles. In general, any non-budget game they did.

When I asked what was broken, sad voice told that "everything is broken." And across the room fragments, shards and splinters.

Mentally burying the lens and read over it a solemn speech in the evening tumble home, all such harsh and aura of a just punishment of the guilty.

I dressed and washed. Look, as a "cat jumped back ... and I am to him ... and he's such a gallop ... and I help him ... and he was there ... and I ... and he fell ... and the lens. That ยป.

Well, I say. Now we have to sell all your toys. Tablet, laptop, speakers out there that still have and buy me a new lens.

Small just nodded and went to his room. After a while I look, dragging the column to the table. What for? - I ask. We will collect you on the lens, said. And this whole sad, sad ...

He injured his knee, the third month sitting at home, homeschooled. The four walls. We weekdays at work, he is one with the cat. So the teacher has come. A kid of 9 years, it's time to jump so worn in the yard, and he is sitting at home. I thought about it, and as much heart ache. Yes to twist it, I think of all the horse! And fragments of the apartment, and the lens is lousy. During his studies scolded, if that. For no man's actions, too. Behind lies. And for that ... Burn them with fire, these glands with pieces of glass!

The words did not tell him the bad of the lens, do not scold, not punished. Told only that for the price of the lens can be broken all of his room designer "Lego" lay. Impressed.

And then I remembered I was 16 my father crashed the car. August 1989. He allowed me to pass through the village, and I went to the track. And at the exit from her dirt road miscalculated and missed past the bridge, flew into a ditch. Muzzle pokorezhena all, and the car struck, I - fear. I came home and knowing batyu waited nehily kicked the body. He looked at me, silently got dressed and went to the car, which is still stuck in a ditch. Then arrived traffic cop said that he was at the wheel and lost control. And a word to me or syllable reproach. Just said - a living? And okay ...

No broken, certainly not special thing, do not abuse between loving people. And whatever I say homegrown teachers theorists, now I did the right thing. Like my Dad. And I very much hope that like him. And not only this act. And my son is like me in the good that is in me & quot ;.

Author Sergey Kobakhia
Photos in the preview: Jen Snyder

via www.jensnyderphoto.com/2013/12/hugs-noodles/

Tags

See also

New and interesting