"Partisans" in the Belarusian army

It began with a call from HR and joyful voice said: here from the recruiting office called, something from you want. You're all the same on the machine - Read roll up.
Well, I come, say what you want from me, and I answered: Prove - tomorrow you go into the army. Four hundred and twenty-some regiment deployed to the state of war and comes to live firing. You're already in the state, and tomorrow at 10:00 am served in part.

Next will be 70 service photo gallery with comments. Please do not break. I photographed as usual or by machine, or boot.

I warn once - pictures made by "the bulldozer". Somewhere I have. Who knows himself - do not scold. Who wants to criticize over the horizon covered with - you know where to go.

Upon arrival at the part it began dressing. All have forgotten that such a deferral, so the clothes a little army was not in size. Or wide - or short. In principle, such a problem I encountered in the deferral.

The first problem - do not look like a fool in the military.

Someone had problems serious. Army form is not intended for civilians. Therefore, it does not converge or or hanging bag.

The first sunrise in part. This is the only day when the sun was visible. The remaining days of January - February 2013 was overcast.

At the call we had about 200 people. It is based on the guerrillas and military personnel. Fighting the problem was this: Withdrawal of technology, degreasing, march 300 kilometers to the landfill in Osipovichi, live firing and return back to the part.

In the photo - our regimental commander. Normal guy. The only sensible senior officer from the circus that was there.

P.S. No, there were other monolingual. For example, our division commander, Major Chekhovich. Also a man of the world. But some motherfuckers, such as political officer, spoiled existence.

Tell us more about the technique.

Pictured fighting vehicle (abbr. BM) multiple rocket launchers "Hurricane." This thing in itself. One rocket leaves funnel which vlazit KAMAZ.

We have raised on division. In Division 3 the battery. Each battery 4 MB and 4 TPM (transport and loading vehicle). Total - 12 MB on the Division +12 TPM + other machines, such as intelligence and topogeodesy essno my MSW.

But after removal from the storage equipment should be put in order. Therefore, we the whole 3 days without food or drink ptor occupied this part. Machines that stood 20 years in storage just need to cater to combat the release.

When we arrived at the part - thought that the month will be plump and wears a self-propelled. A figure there. Fighting out - it will not huhry-muhry, but a whole group of factors. Therefore, no one really did not resist when they learned that it is necessary and smeared and poebashit.

P.S. Then will the mats, so that the immature young men, mowers and mutilated can go sideways and did not touch the topic Army

This BM.

The army called ZIL-135. A few words about the car:
It is worth 2 engine from 375 th Urals. These motors are good, with one exception - they petrol. Basically - it's the same engine as the 130 th ZIL, but forced. Powered by a 92-m gasoline. The volume of each motor - 7 liters. Passport fuel consumption - 140 l / 100 km

Flying this machine - like the wings of a seagull. Independent suspension all 8 wheels. Speed ​​over rough terrain - 80 km / h

Drivers of trucks that were removed and reactivated driving through the park. In principle, it should have been called the people who were on the deferral of hurricanes. As it turned out - from the whole division partisans only 4 people have had the experience of driving these crocodiles.
Going on to say that even with the initial data we have all the cars reached the site and we shot out "good". Solid First Deputy Defense Minister noted this and showered us with gifts in the form of titles and privileges. Someone and give money.

View from inside the cab.

But not all the cars here and so took and drove off. Some had poremontirovat.

Local colonel began to call me the paparazzi. It is something understandable. Fotik great - hard to hide under a jacket. First, they threatened the tribunal, then they willingly fotkalis in the background.

The first days were such groznyae, and then as it turned out - normal men, and which is not a sin to drink vodka. But it was not possible, sorry. Coming on the citizen - is necessary.

After removing and re-activating all the equipment had to pass inspection. VAIshniki arrived and began dryuchit. At first I thought that one hand washes - and dick there. All grown-up. Fucked both young.

I tell a little about life.

It canteens. I do not know in other parts, but there is really cool. On Srochko I had ever seen. Attire for the dining room - civil. The food on the porcelain bowl. There is even a fork. Now, attention, please leave the faint of heart - in the afternoon, 2 types of soup to choose from.

Although the army rations benefited. I threw about 6-10 pounds of weight and hunger is not particularly felt.

When the dining room was a store. Essential goods, cookies, limonadik - all at normal prices.

I was surprised that the first day on the counter saw condoms. When I asked the leadership: a condom Nahuas in the army? I heard a reasonable answer: sent - serve.

Although, when I saw kontraktnits female - questions have disappeared by themselves.

Barracks. How much of this sound. On your computer, there are pictures of the barracks, but I did not show - bedrooms.

We slept as usual, like all the conscripts. All 170 dug occupied an entire floor and to take a shit in the morning - had to take their turn. Attire for the barracks consisted of conscripts. Cool to hear when you put to bed on duty that you also in the children do.

Then he issued a weapon.

I was put AKS-74. Drivers CSSA-74. Guard platoon PKK and RPG. Plus, the more guns and wind. But about them later.

Here slept. It's me. Disassembled machine - and then fucked. I had to clean, smear, to put in order. How else at Srochko used ideally contain weapons.

While some, like me, were engaged in garbage and cleaned the machine - some crews started really training.

Considering that the combat experience of the 24 crews had only 4 people - had to train everyone.

Some are trained to deploy BM from marching in combat. Calculation of 4 people. Time - 3 minutes.

These trained close since neraskonservirovannymi trunks

And 3 minutes - it is with the removal and laying of the sheet with the barrel

Other trained on TPM.

Rocket, as I said, leaves the funnel, which vlazit KAMAZ. It weighs 300 kg. On TPM has a valve, which is first filled cartridge in the machine

Then placed on a tray for loading in BM

The tray is also an interesting thing: just that - and fucked up, rocket perekosyak.

But in addition to missile were also surveyors and gunner.

These boys were responsible for the correctness of falling and landing. Now study the gyrocompass. What does this have to do with the Navy bullshit - I do not know. But I do know that without a GPS and other Pribluda gives its coordinates on the planet's surface with an accuracy of up to 5 m in the coordinate system of the 47th year. Development of the 60-ies of the last century. Close did not let me, so I had to pull the zoom lens.

And when you're weaned, and learned Jam, then it's time to landfill. Then I build one battery. There are only 3.

The distance was 300 km march. The calculated time - 2 days, but we ebanulsya 10 hours. Of the 61 pieces of equipment have not reached 4. This figure is just wonderful for the equipment, which stood for 20 years.
And then those 4 we set the wheels in 2 days in the field.

In March, we gave suhpay. It looks cool box. Inside odnakasha and tea. My question is - where tushnyak, said that so it should be.

Posted in [mergetime] 1361654053 [/ mergetime]
Yes, by the way, is now uzhmu pictures oath. Almost completely forgot about them. Burnt minutes 10.

As if on oath issued weapons. The oath taken by those who have served in the Soviet Army

Everything went as planned

Hazing we did not have, but the real grandfathers - were.

Posted in [mergetime] 1361654462 [/ mergetime]
Again I am working for long focus, so that the quality is not hurt.

This is my friend Misha. Like and ensign and served Afgan border, but drove him and his KAMAZ as the last of the spirit.

Well, we finished the oath. Let us turn to suhpayu.

First, there were indignant, type load, let tushnyak, eating nothing. Then it turned out okay. I brought home a jar of porridge. I was looked upon as dibila.

Total we have: 3 cans of porridge (delicious, Grodno), 2 packs of biscuits, 12 packets of sugar and 2 packets of tea. It is a day

Again, this is my face. Another nearby was not.

This is the front of the waste to the landfill.

What we are lucky:
1. camouflage.
2. Boots.
3. boots.
4. quilted jackets.
5. Machine + shop + bayonet + pouch.
6. Sleeping Bag
7. mat under the sleeping bag so that you can sleep on the ground.
8. mask
9. UGC
10. slippers - is sacred
11. pot + cup + Spoon.

Well, like everything.

On the training ground waiting for us a completely new song.

Living in a tent. To sleep on the bunk. To shit with a gun. Wash - in a neighboring tent, or the street. More on this later.

It is as if our tent. She's right. Left the tent with a washstand. We were lucky with this cool.
Every evening, take off the socks, boots you put near the stove legs in slippers and forth in this tent. There and washed socks and wash and foot / hand / wash ass and back through the snow to the tent. We had to run the least.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting