The boy heard the teens make fun house 75-year-old man. What he did was simply amazing

When the train inspector Josh Sayganik heard two teenagers laugh at the house of an old man, he decided that he could not leave it so.

The boy heard teenagers say, "Look at this stupid house! It is high time to burn! "

And I decided to post it in my Facebook call for volunteers to help him in cosmetic repair the house.

A couple of weeks ago, while working, I heard that said two teenagers walked past the house of an old man. They were talking loud enough, and I could hear: "Just look at this stupid house! It is high time to burn! "So I ask all who are willing to help, set aside some of their time this Saturday and paint the house this gentleman.

blockquote>

The reaction of people has surpassed all expectations. People came from all over the country - even from California and Tehasa.

"I stopped counting at the 95th volunteer, so many people were happy to help» .

"I'm not a hero. I was raised with a sense of respect for elders, and with the feeling that you need to help the weak. I just did what I had to do, "- said Dzhosh.

And here is the final rezultat.

Editorial Website I am sure that such people and keeps this world.

via # image571710

Tags

See also

New and interesting