How to tell the world about yourself

Napist resume in 5 steps? Easily! If you are puzzled by writing a resume or are actively looking for the second half, these simple tips will help you write a resume understandable and memorable presentation. Following the 5 steps, you will quickly make an interesting informative text with a good structure, beating right on target.

Tell you a secret, some of our staff members, only writing a resume, could get in the Site. Just do not tell anyone ...

So there you go: 1. Determine what your polzaV good text "About Me" will not be anything for you. It will be about what you are useful. Psychologist Dale Carnegie said: "Personally, I love strawberries and cream, but the fish prefer worms. That's why, when I go fishing, I do not think that I love and that loves fish ».
Text to potential customers is how you choose to their task. If the dating site - about which one of you good partner.

2. Create tekstaOna structure looks like this:

3. Decide on the purpose tekstaKazhdoe proposal must work for the purpose of the text. All that does not work, ruthlessly deleted.

For Example 3, the text of one candidate from the different purposes:

On a personal website for potential customers: I grafdizayner → specializes in caramel and modnote → I draw icons for "Ozone" and "Amazon" → sometimes tear off as possible, but never sacrificing quality → I will be happy to help. li > The forum grafdizaynerov: designers working in Photoshop, Illustrator and skechape → specializes in caramel and shadows → Manually doing sub-pixel anti-aliasing → Website: .. On the dating site: Designer, 27 years old, Moscow . I am looking for a family → I'm fond of swimming and jogging. Veda own business → sing soul and funk group → I love the music of the seventies → E-mail: ..

4. Designate a mission and pozitsiyuTakim way you show lack of need: you do is more important than good, not to make any price. For you more confidence.

mission - is the answer to the question "Why do you work for?»:

I want to create books that will inspire students to study science. I am interested in the improvement of navigation and the urban environment. I want to make the city comfortable and environmentally friendly. helps companies build a respectful and lasting relationships with customers. Position - is the answer to the question "What unacceptable for you? »:

I do not work in the office and do not trade time. If you need a pocket designer full-time, I can not be useful to you. work only under the contract. / li & gt; 5. Add izyuminkuPodumayte about some details that cause emotion and thus remembered. Important: highlight has to be one!

Fine you texts about yourself! via maximilyahov.ru/glvrd-pro/ ul>

Tags

See also

New and interesting