In Taiwan, there is a hairdresser, which make the shoes of human hair

Taiwanese barbershop, where every day is a large number of cut hair, decided to put them into action. After numerous victories in various competitions hairdressing skills, 54-year-old woman decided to try himself as a shoemaker. She has produced a pair of shoes with high heels, using human hair. In addition, Tsai Shiyu-ing (Tsai Shiou-ying) manufactures brooches and small sculptures from the same material.

"Personally, I really love high heels but, unfortunately, I can only admire them. If I do buy heels, they usually lie idle as long as they do not grow mold. Esliya But I can not wear them, I can at least devote his work of art "- says Tsai.

Work on the "hairy" pair of shoes robbed Cai whole month. In addition, they took the hair of three people. According to Tsai, the "donor" material served as friends and neighbors. The woman claims that her work can be done only from natural hair, as artificial simply can not convey all the warmth and deteriorate from the use of superglue. Currently Cai Shiyu, ING decided to create dresses and corsets from human hair.

Despite the fact that Tsai has received several offers from collectors, she said that none of her creations of human hair not intended for sale.

Videos can be viewed here.

Source: www.muz4in.net

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting