Irishman because of a hangover hiccups here 2 years

Hiccups is not as harmless as kazhetsya

38-year-old Irishman Daniel Klevin suffers from possibly the worst hangover in history - he started to hiccup, without stopping after a heavy night * nb NCI, which was two years ago. A strange state is completely destroyed his life - the poor guy hard to eat, he is embarrassed to appear in public, and every night he sleeps alone.

Hiccups Daniel began one morning in July of 2011, after a visit to "stag" night before.

«I just woke up with it, and I have no idea why it started. I'm not a big drinker and drink no more than usual, but it was something out of the ordinary. Since then, I have tried almost everything, but I can not stop ».

blockquote> Life with hiccups - no easy task, it is on a daily basis creates serious inconvenience to Daniel.

«A few days failed - and I have difficulties begin with the food, everything I eat, is on the floor. In other cases, I compresses the diaphragm, and I'm not able to breathe for 30 seconds. Most nights I spend in the other room, but not where sleeping Susan (his wife - approx. Ed.) Em>, so I did not bother, but it only increases fatigue. I can lie there for hours, and a hiccup every three seconds ».

blockquote> Susan (39 years) said that the past two years have been more of a struggle.

«I'm trying to restrain myself, but I can not sleep with her husband - prevents the sound and constant twitching of the bed. Even when he has stood a good week, it is difficult to return back to bed, because he was used to sleeping alone. It is very difficult for him, and day after day he was very unhappy, though, and tries to stay positive. It is difficult for anyone - to concentrate on something else when he's around. We're desperate to find someone who can help him as a hiccup destroys our life ».

blockquote>

Despite the painful condition, Daniel was able to keep his job as a software engineer. He comes to his office in Dublin twice a week, and the rest of his time at home, in the county of Roscommon.

«My colleagues are very good, and very tolerant, and I'm doing everything I can to try to hiccup softly. I found that I could better control it if hold my breath when I do not talk. So I try to keep quiet.

People find it rather amusing when they meet me for the first time, but then it starts to annoy them, - he said. - I try to keep having fun, but the medical community does not seem to know what to do with me. I was told that at the moment in the world there are only a handful of people who are of the hiccups so bad ».

blockquote>

It is believed that the excessive use of alcohol may give a hiccup, but it is indicative of a larger problem. Daniel met with several experts, held two endoscopy, CT scan, change your diet, taking tranquilizers and consulted with a chiropractor, but nothing worked. Recently, he was diagnosed with "multiple sclerosis". Perhaps this is the reason. As a cure for multiple sclerosis not, Daniel might have to endure until the end of the life of the hiccups.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting