So about money can only say Odessa!

Odessa - a special city. On the unique humor and slang famous legends of its people, write books and make films. In Odessa citizens have their own opinions about everything - and the material side of life is no exception.

• Abram shows his new neighbor house:
    - Dining here. At the same time can sit down at the table, do not bring the Lord, twenty people.

• The inscription on the monument: "Here lies the famous Odessa Rafailovich dentist Boris Katz. And his son Mony takes his office to Prokhorov, 21 ".

• - Imagine Jora, gasoline began to cost 20 hryvnia per liter!
        - So are you, Fima now go on foot?
        - No, I go hungry ...

• - Rabbi, what if you had a dream that dined at a posh restaurant?
          - It is necessary to eat all at once quickly and wake up until you're brought by!

• - Izzy, and who came up with it on March 8 to celebrate ?!
            - I know ... Kinda Clara Zetkin and Rosa Luxemburg.
            - And why is it needed?
            - I myself think they sold flowers.

• For one old Jewish woman, in the radish trading in Privoz 10 rubles per beam, each day is the same young man who leaves her top ten, but does not take radishes. And once, when he once again unbuckled grandmother tweet, she grabs his arm. The young man says:
              - I understand you're wondering why I leave you some money, but do not take?
              - No, it's me just not interested. Just today radishes costs 15 rubles.

• - Hi, Fima!
                - No money.
                - So far, Fima.
                • Odessa. Taxi. In one of the cars looks a Jew:
                  - Tell me, how much it costs to get to Deribasovskaya?
                  Taxi Driver:
                  - Five rubles.
                  - And if I go with Moshe?
                  - And I do not care - with or without Moishe Moishe. Anyway, five rubles.
                  A Jew turns around and yells a man standing nearby:
                  - I told you, Moshe, you are not worth anything!

• The wife nags her husband:
                    - Yasha, well, why did you buy a new hairbrush? What, you have nowhere to do with the money?
                    - Sonya, I beg you, the old has broken tooth comb.
                    - And you because of one tooth comb bought a new ?!
                    - Sonya, but because it was the last tooth!

• - You, of course, never marry a girl because of the money. However, Dodik?
                      - Of course, Fima. But on the other hand, is not good, so she remained a spinster because of the fact that she has the money.

• - Madame Trachtenberg, how much are your daughter's violin lessons? Perhaps expensive?
                        - Yes, but what profits!
                        - What is the profit?
                        - I've already bought a quarter of the price of the apartment on the left and below!

• - Sam, what do you want from me again?
                          - Dad, give me a ruble, I want to go to the zoo to see the boa.
                          - Take a magnifying glass, go into the garden, look at a worm!

• - Boxing - the best sport!
                            - You Rabinovich, probably a boxer?
                            - No, I'm a dentist.

• Sam walked down the street. Found money. Recalculate. Not enough!

• - You know, my Abrasha yesterday sent a telegram from Sochi, so I sent him 50 rubles for the return journey.
                                - Well, he does not have money for a ticket, and found a telegram?
                                - You will be surprised, but it has managed just one word.
                                - And how?
                                - "Pyatidesyatirubliruy".

• - Oh, if I were the king, so I would live better than the king! I would be the king himself, and sewed a little more at home.

• - Abram! You know, I found a new way to get rich!
                                    - Very good! But I have held you! ul>

Tags

See also

New and interesting