9 coolest Men's lair, which is reduced from Breath

Whether it's extra bedroom, basement or garage, every man needs a private room, where he could spend time at your leisure. Here are 12 incredible men's dens, which are not stingy, and put them in his heart and soul (and probably a lot of money):

Den "Batman"

The owner of the den is a big fan of the movie "Batman." The room is made in the style of the cave, which is adjacent to the castle of Bruce Wayne. Complements this beauty 3 meter home theater. Entrance to the "cave of Batman" as well as in the film is veiled to the maximum. The door is built into the bookcase, and if you do not know about the existence of this room, you will never get into it.

Garage, decorated in the style of Harley-Davidson.

It combines comfort and brutality. If I were the owner, I have rarely seen in the house, I would have simply moved to a garage.

"retro garage."

This lover of vintage cars also did not stint on the design of your basement, decorate it in the style bar for avtolyubitiley. He managed to put in the center of a retro car, and the whole ceiling decorate the number signs. It was very unusual.

When, at the beginning of the post, I talked about the fact that each man should have his own room to be alone with myself, I'm a little fib

Some, on the contrary, like the merry company?

"Football den"

Many sports fans (yes there are many perhaps all). Not afraid of the word - a personal cinema with easy chairs and a large screen TV, complemented by T-shirts, helmets and other sports attributes. The whole atmosphere of the room saturated with the spirit of struggle. Even if you're not a sports fan, who just went to a friend to the light, from this room you will leave with glowing eyes, singing football anthems.

"Den aristocrat".

In my opinion the most sophisticated and beautiful room (do not dare call it a den. "Everyone in this room is steeped in the elegance of a gentleman. Unusual pool table and shelves for wine is very harmoniously fit into the overall picture.

Den "Jack Daniels".

All lovers of the harsh masculine drink will certainly taste the room. Everything is very simple - a bar, a pool table, home theater and a bunch of chairs at the bar for a cheerful noisy companies.

"Hockey den".

I think this is close to reality room. Even if the space for your den is not very big, that's no excuse for the poor "den". The main desire, passion and a little imagination. Here's a recreation room made a hockey fan. I think it turned out pretty cool.

"Hockey den 2".

If you go a little further, then the previous dens, you can make real ice arena to look for in an incredible hockey game atmosphere. Do not be surprised if this hockey fan on the floor is not just drawing, but real ice, and he calls in to the room to skate and stick

Tags

See also

New and interesting