Hard to believe that this huge blanket tied fragile girl! How did she do it?

Lover create beautiful things with their hands will now be affected. Many common among the original works of authorship, but these products - apart from the competition. They look like they have come from a fairy tale. The creator proudly reveals the secrets of his skill, without worrying about what someone might like to repeat. Hearken and remember, and suddenly you want to do such a miracle! Moreover, it is quite difficult.

This girl makes things matchless sheep yarn. She came up with a brilliant idea - to make a very thick wool yarn. From it you can link fabulous things. As the spokes restless inventor uses PVC pipe. On a blanket of 1, 3, 2, 1 m took about 3 kilograms of wool.

PVC pipes, which she uses at work, reaching 1, 5 m in length.

Bed seems tiny by this thorough rug.

Such an amount of yarn necessary for knitting a rug. To my surprise, it turned out that the reason for such a wool blanket can be several hours. I thought then take days of painstaking work.

Yarn of sheep's wool - soft gentle. She is incredibly soft, want to touch it again and again. Skin Bliss touching natural materials.

For those who are interested in hendmeydom seriously mistress even made the video - it has become extremely popular on the Internet. Someone was able to repeat its experience and tie like a blanket. The rest prefer to buy ready-made rugs through online stores - a unique idea needlewoman turned into a good business.

Cat and a spinning wheel to create a romantic image for the photos, but felting wool do not need any old car or tailed one.

She admits that from the first attempts to link outlandish plaid did not work - she took as spokes mop that did not fit in size. That PVC pipe - is another matter!

Each rug - an individual, she tries to use different patterns and patterns for knitting, always looks for something unusual.

Where can I buy this beauty? I also want to do so ... really do not venture.

Seals delighted with the softest blankets. You can arrange them as you like.

Perhaps this is the cat's paradise ...

Show all the original plaid, seals will be very happy.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting