22 damn useful inventions that are sure to come in handy in any home. Great idea!

You must have realized long ago that the progress does not stand still: every day resourceful inventors invent all sorts of things to make our lives better. While you sit idly by many scientists and designers around the world are working hard to develop incredible devices that will greatly simplify your life. All this is done to ensure that you applied a minimum of effort and soared above the everyday problems.

.cc has prepared for you another batch of well, downright brilliant veshchichek that you immediately want to have at home. With these devices daily life will become much easier. I bet some of them will surprise you pretty!

Plug ring

It takes all those who often forget to switch off appliances from the outlet - "smart" ring flashes, reminding about it.

Portable Keyboard for Smartphone

The original soap dish

Special knife for "Nutella»

Cutting board with built-in scales

flat pocket light

Pan Pasta ​​strong>

knife-toaster

Pillow with speakers

Shower water temperature indicator

Circle-samomeshalka

waterproof keyboard

Batts with a secret

extension in the outlet

Scotch, which is easily detached

Convenient Stand for food in the car

Folding shower

Slippers who wash floors

Umbrella for two

Special knife banana

Slippers that glow in the dark

Device for cleaning potatoes

I already want to have some of these devices at home. For example, I am delighted with the umbrella for two, as well as on the cutting board with built-in scales - it's a very useful thing for any kitchen. Share with your friends photos of these ingenious inventions, and suddenly many of them they will like.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting