Doctor, I'm so

I'm talking to you, and it's not my fault
if you do not hear.

Brodsky

Lately I often think about my ability to explain. About the moment when the accumulated life experience, observations and knowledge starts to be enough to cope with the routine. And you're not looking for new theories that promise you a completely different view of the world, because all the tools you already have, and enough of them to build a House, and be happy.

The most difficult – to understand one you want to live in it or with someone. And this is a critical question. Because if someone, from the many illusions will have to get rid of. For example, thatlove is when people understand you. Or that love is when you always have something to talk about. Orthat's my dearly beloved, the eternal love, when it always as the beginning.

The truth is that the House is everything.

Wall of which it is made, you need to periodically caulk a tow to the ash pit, hiding silver spoons from random uninvited guests change the wiring. At night listen to the floorboards and hear how there, far below, deep inside, from the inside and from the other side of the earth, breathing grass.

The house, creates two.

Those attitudes that they are bringing on their shoulders from the big world. Their desires or unwillingness to understand and meet the needs of the other in silence, cleanliness, safety, opportunities to snuggle back-to-back in a dream, the ability to disperse to different corners of the space. Words that are spoken out loud, and even more – it is written in their hearts, stab-minced words uttered a sharp whisper, leaving a ringing in the ears, as if slapped in the face.

One of the biggest discoveries of recent time for me was the fact that the anger and rage people need – they occur as indicators of long-term dissatisfaction of what is happening and become a resource for change needed for a breakthrough by force, ultimately concentrating you in the "now." So it's not washed-you are mental – in your life do for quite some time is something that just sucks the strength, thinner walls and floors, and you all turn a blind eye – perhaps, itself.

"Hello, doctor.
you said to write when I feel I need it.
so: I need.

I (...) years in two months. today I read a journal entry made at the same time a year ago. I then was drama and a lot of work.

It was a cool time, doctor. Cool in its uncertainty. When each touch is like hope. When you don't know what will happen, but you're ready, and not afraid to break the spine, because to be intact, but the security and draw – bored.

...you know, doctor, I can describe my life only verbs. it seems that the verbs – this is my favorite state of being.

To go in a taxi at three o'clock on the ring. Cooking mulled wine. not to get drunk, but to be softer. To freeze. Miss. To want hugs. Finally to buy camouflage pants: they look amazing, better than anyone. I have an absolute nischebrodstvo the cash and not-yet-paid current account, but I continue to systematically lower the annual premium on the equipment and the experience – because it's time to make up for the lost profits of years spent on socially acceptable shit.

...doctor, I've decided I don't like when I require a rigid approach to work. It's not my methods, doctor, and I don't plan to implement them. And most importantly – I have long and unequivocally believe that will always be able to feed themselves without breaking its soul.

...you know, doctor, the man that I like, ceteris paribus bribed me with only one question: he didn't ask how my business, work, mood, or the world around them. He always asked me: "how are you?".

...I know, doctor, you say that you cannot get from someone in a relationship. The dissolution of someone adversely, is fraught with that do not do smart people. But I already admitted to myself and confess to you: no shitI'm not strong and not successful, doctor, I can live only one person, and if I lose it, I'm screwed".

There comes a time when you not to stop but slow down. And not to ask questions, but curiously looking around: and who is around you and where you are. And trying to remember when was the last time you laughed. Even so: when was the last time you laughed so hard to the morning sick stomach, and the nose was milk, and the soul was clean as a whistle.

And if instead of answer – long pause or the almost frightening silence, it's time to ask ourselves: what, really?

Is this what you wanted, this went on?

"...you know, doctor, I made a habit to buy myself a rose at the station. Short, sweet-smelling strawberries, colors my mood at the time. I like to take in mint, like oiled wrapping paper in the transport. Mom at first didn't understand why I spend so much money on something that the house always had flowers. And then I used to. And now she needed those roses on the table in the kitchen is exactly the same as me.

so I say to myself thank you.
so I don't forget myself to say it.

... on Friday, we sang at three of the guitar from dearly beloved, and somewhere deep inside born of vibration, which cleaned me up more than tears.

we talked about what is out there will always be jealousy and people will be more eager to rejoice in your failures and mistakes than victories. In the end, as was written in the same Rand, "if you make enemies, then you threat exactly where it needs to be dangerous."

Every fall I meet a completely different person with completely different people, doctor.
Every fall I want it to be the last time.

...your birthday I decided to celebrate in Lviv bought the tickets and booked an apartment in the center, on the roof where you can drink tea and admire the Opera. At exactly 5.52 am I gonna jump off the footboard of the train at the platform, to celebrate life in one of the most beautiful cities in the world all alone. Grishkovets a song: "I guess not strong enough. I just don't have the strength. but I could live a year without love. I lived for a year without love. a whole year...".

So here it is about me.

and you know, God forbid someone to feel sorry for me.
because I'm happy." published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: gnezdo.by/blog/i-am-ok-doc/

Tags

See also

New and interesting