How to raise a child without complexes 8 phrases which should be forgotten once and for all.

Many parents dream that their child become successful in the future, independent person with a strong character. But very often somehow grow unfit for life people. The parents are at a loss: «How did it happen?» Em>. Even a seemingly innocent phrase can affect the psyche of the baby. Therefore, when you talk with your child, choose your words carefully, and take it seriously. We picked up a top-8 phrases about which parents should be forgotten once and for all.

1. I was your age was an A!
For the child's parents - the people who know everything. They form the ratio of offspring to the world and to himself. In the phrase «I always studied in great» em> child sees competition. Children who often hear the following sentence, a lifetime to prove something to the family. On the one hand, this is good, but the person achieves something not for himself but for mom and dad. This is to ensure that parents see that their child deserves. This person almost never enjoys his success. An exception occurs only if the "parent-Excellent" recognizes the achievements of their offspring, but this rarely happens.

2. When you're mischievous, I do not love you.
After the phrase baby may begin to try to be right. But he will throw all their needs and desires and try to guess other people's expectations. For parents, it is convenient, but in the end the child's identity is not disclosed. As an adult, he tries to please everyone and to live under the motto: «I want to be loved, and for this I have to do what the others go. I do not have their desires, but there is the desire of others » em>.

3. Masha "5" in the semester, and you have "4».
Parents want what's best. But such a comparison is a very painful experience for the child. Many children carry it into their adult lives. Tiny unpleasant when it is compared with someone. In adulthood, these people continue to compare themselves with others, and not always in their favor. This phrase does not cause the child's desire to be better.

4. You're my little pig, chicken ...
The parents call their child a variety of nicknames. But the child early in life takes everything uncritically and trusts you. The man's name - is its presentation of the world. It should always be in the first place, this is how people will then feel in this world, how it will be holistic.

5. Do not eat the whole mess - it will be weak and stupid.
Phrases of this kind - this is pure manipulation. They often use the adult generation of grandparents who were hungry childhood. Similar phrases and stories passed down from generation to generation. The child it can lead to the cult of food in the future, that will provoke the appearance of excess weight.

6. Do not dishonor me!
Because of such phrases in the child begins to emerge complex. He thinks he is a disgrace, not only for the mother or the father, but also for others. Children want attention, but do not know what to do with it. They hide, close and lost.

7. If you will behave badly, give up my uncle, neighbor, babayke ...
A child needs only if it is convenient to parents - the meaning of this phrase. Even older people are not aware of what they want in life, and try to please everyone.

8. I do not want to see you or hear!
A child who hears this phrase, are living with a sense of guilt to the parents, because it prevents them to live well. Whether ostrozhen a statement of this kind.

8 These phrases should be excluded if you do not want your child to form a complex. Tell your child more about your love to him, and how you're proud of them.

Share with your friends this useful information about parenting!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting