Correct psychology is laid in childhood. Teach a child to love your body!

Research has long shown that when parents make fun of a child because of his weight loss, or decline their child go on a diet, it can lead to serious consequences. For example, a digestive system disorder or depression. Recently, however, scientists have turned their attention to such factors as parents' way of thinking up. In other words, if, for example, my mother constantly grumbling that she needed to lose weight or daily before meals calculates the amount of calories and carbohydrates, it is likely that the daughter would be too unhappy with her figure, even if it has an ideal weight or parameters. For children to grow up without complexes and disgust to your body, you need to lay the proper perception of a child. Believe me, this is a snap!

1. Every day, tell yourself compliments

All the children think their mother - the best in the world! Try to agree with your child, but do not dwell on the external data. If you've had a bad day, it would be correct to hug your child and say, "Today I was not the best day, but I did not let trouble ruin my good mood." Pay attention to the psychological aspects and do not lose faith in yourself. Believe me, the children feel good false.

2. Accept compliments from others with gratitude

If one of my friends will tell you, "You look so good today," do not start to deny: "Oh, it vsë foundation," or better yet, "Are you kidding?" So you reported that regardless of who is saying what, you're still unhappy with a vsë. Do not dismiss compliments, and teach them to take. Simple and good "thank you" really works wonders!

3. Throw some words from your vocabulary

Such words as "chubby", "bold", "flabby" should completely disappear from your vocabulary. And along with them, and the word "diet", "calories", "carbohydrates". Firstly, at the dinner table to talk about good and bad carbohydrates - terribly boring. And secondly, the scientific study of the University of Minnesota show that constant arguments on the subject of harmful and beneficial food can lead to unpleasant consequences, have nothing to do with healthy eating habits. During the meal, try to speak only about the taste of certain foods, but do not give up on the diet. If the child will pay attention to what you do not overlap in a bowl favorite salad "Olivier" or a piece of ham, tell him something like: "I'm trying to try other foods that give me energy to do the things that I like. For example, to play tennis ».

4. Pay attention to how you speak out about other

Children have the ability to see and vsë vsë notice. Let them understand from childhood that all people are different, and learn to accept this as a matter of course. If while watching TV, you saw your favorite actress, try to avoid the temptation to comment on her weight. If your child hears someone commented on the shape and weight of another man, he begins to think that in the absence of the same, and talk about nëm. It is best to place emphasis on the things that really need to be relevant to the child. For example: "How cool would it be to see the Light today. She's such a good conversationalist! »

5. Walk into the pool

Regardless of how you feel in a bathing suit, to visit with the child pool or walk as often as possible to the beach. Behave naturally, and do not forget that the child is looking at you and copy your behavior.

In life there are so many joyful, memorable moments, do not miss them just because I do not think you are perfect! Share with your friends these simple tips and to inculcate a child the right outlook!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting