Ideas for photos on which my head is spinning! I can not choose the best ...

If you are tired of boring repetitive photographs of these ideas - just what you need. No strained smiles and downcast eyes! These emotions and unconventional plot forced to revise the footage again and again. Make a staggering photograph is not difficult: the game due to the distance and perspective derived amusing stories. It is not necessary to be a professional photographer to shoot this, simply have the imagination and the desire to create. It is difficult to say which of these pictures I like best ... There's plenty to choose from!

2. The dynamics and movement - that will brighten up any photo.

3. Sometimes great things seem so small ...

4. An old trick, but it is possible to issue a new!

5. Instead, you can use the slingshot and other things. I like the idea of ​​a net for catching butterflies!

6. Emotions! You always get to make a living picture, if it is some kind of plan.

7. The idea for the company.

8. It is advantageous in the frame looks like a shadow.

9. With a bottle you can experiment endlessly ...

10. The most interesting - that put these ideas into practice easily!

11. And you have these photos?

12. Beating shoes can be different.

13. Photo - it's an adventure!

To create such a photo is best to use a wide-angle lens - it allows you to change the scale of objects. The closer the subject is to the lens, the more it will seem more and vice versa. While even an ordinary camera up to the task! Strong perspective makes an unusual photo, and if you add to the technical part of a bright idea, similar to that presented above, the photo will turn out well. Tell your friends how to do so that they admired his creative photos!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting