Mother's advice

For children, the summer - a boundless joy and unbridled joy. But it is also a burden and a headache for parents. The fact that the child calls holidays, adult time worry-free. Prepare, set the table, Bring, bring, take away - and that's not the whole list of daily affairs in the summer holidays.

Mom, whose letter you can read below, know that it is not hearsay, and it damn unhappy with the behavior of their offspring in the summer. Therefore, the woman decided to publish on the web full undisguised sarcasm note of the difficulties that parents experience when their children do not attend school. If you have kids, you that are familiar to the pain ...

«Hey, dear kids! i>

This summer I give you permission to scatter things around the house. Raspivanie slaboal * ogolnyh drinks in the living room? Why no?! Scattered around the apartment socks? Yes, no problem - I'll take! Dirty dishes in the sink? Well, let! i>

Oh, totally forgot to say about the front doors ... There is no need to close them. Do not worry, I walk up to you on the heels. Ugh, but I will not be difficult to do this for you. In addition, from time to time need to ventilate the apartment. Come on, who you want, take what you want! We have money to burn ... i>

If you get hungry - just say, do not hesitate! I am at your service. The kitchen is open for you 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Do not stick to a strict regime - eat as your heart desires! And if you need a miracle, we will be able to cook something yourself, do not worry about cleaning. Leave everything in its place. Why hide the milk in the refrigerator? I will buy again, I also have to print money machine. I'll blow off with a speck of dust, and you will fulfill your every whim. I>

Every time you want to drink - take a clean glass. We have them - hoo much! And water and electricity, we do bulk. I>

Invite your friends more often. I also have a car. I'll take them and bring home. I'm not hard! I'm sorry, what? Give you money on movie tickets? Here, I do not mind! I>

Cry in humans, hysterics, screaming like a cut, to express emotions, be yourself! i>

Can not find the sunglasses? I always know where you climbed up to put them. I>

not need to take a shower every day. You better know what you need. Why wear a hat on the beach ?! Homework for the summer? I agree, bad idea. You have direct professors! Another detail ... Wear anytime, anywhere headphones and turn the music louder. I like it when you do not hear me talking to you. I love to tear the throat and gorlopanit. Did not you know?! I>

Guys, if you follow all my advice, I promise: this summer we will be held to cheer. i>

I hope you understand that it was sarcasm. i>

I love you, my darling! i>

Your mamulki. » i>

Pent ... sense of humor and pedagogical tact this mom, of course, does not hold! As they say, the forbidden fruit is always sweet and permissiveness does not attract. Share this funny letter with your friends. And take thee this hitromudroy pedagogical device to review!

via ofigenno cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting