I am responsible for the happiness of his mother

This story is a collective image of the stories of the girls of different ages, from different countries and professions. All of them have one thing in common, they are all my mother's consolation. The only hope. The meanings of the lives of their mothers.

I am responsible for the happiness of his mother. I learned this back in childhood. When I was bad, mom said I want her dead and return her in the coffin. When I brought three home from school, tore the new tights first day, loud shouting, like what you want it was not necessary — my mother threatened me with his death.

I was very afraid, and stop acting this way. When I behaved well, and brought five, mom was happy and did not hide it. She boasted to me and said that with a daughter like that life is good.

Mom was no one else. I had a father, but from him no good there. So, a piece divan set. And hope and support I was. Me could be proud of. Me could "wash dishes". I always had to help and listen to all of my mother's experiences and problems. I was her "therapist for food." I could not listen, I had to endure.

I learned a lot about him, about how he is a man and behaves like, and about the personal life of all my mom's colleagues, and each mother's abortion, and the spiral and the climax, and even about the sex lives of moms and dads. About everything in detail. Although she didn't understand what the hell I need all this. But I couldn't not listen. Her go nowhere, tell no one. And I really wanted my mother to be happy.

Own happiness, I cared much less than mom's. So I tried very hard to please.

Medal, the red diploma of the University, which she wanted to finish a second degree with honors, again. And I lived with my mom. Where did I put that Dan!

When I have a boyfriend, we came to live with my mother. I couldn't leave, even though he had his own separate living space. His apartment was empty, and we lived with his parents in their bedroom. Mom of course, he didn't like. But I got pregnant, we had to get married. After birth, the husband aggressively started to offer moving. Mom didn't love him and never hid it.

We tried to move, my mom sobbed into the phone and said I was an ungrateful creature, which she called an ambulance. I want to deprive her only consolation — granddaughter. Every day she called and scared me pressure, heart cemetery. In all this I blame only me. I'm selfish that put their happiness above someone else's. The mother is sacred, and I'm ungrateful. I could not stand it and came back. Without a husband, he didn't want to go back. And mom put the question bluntly — either him or me.

How could I refuse my own mom? Because I'm the only source of happiness for her. I have to save her, to make her happy.

Mom told me back in my childhood years — birth to our granddaughter, and your husband, we expel. And so it happened. And here I live with my mom and daughter. Husband away and ready to file for divorce. To daughter his mother does not let. And me too. Now her joy — a baby, and my mission is not to interfere with mother to be happy and not to shake her nerves.

Now my girl is afraid to stain your dress so that my grandmother wasn't worried, after all, may die, the heart is weak. Now she tries to do everything to make grandma happy. And I... I dumped all the accumulated your baby girl, and she gently pats me on the head. She's the one will not betray and will not leave. She's the only one I have left.

I wanted to move to another city with my daughter, I was offered a job. Mom immediately Packed his bags and nearly sold the apartment. Such plans I had. So I didn't go anywhere.

There were men that I liked, but my mom during each visit suddenly went with a sick heart, could not sit with the child. And I had to drop everything and run to save her. What is privacy!

Teach children to dream and not to be afraid of...What do the smart people, while the others hoisted their children on the needle tablets and samrtphones

I do not go to sea because she is afraid that the plane will fall, and experiencing. I'm not doing what I like, because at 7 PM I should be home. I do not own themselves and their time. My main goal is to make mother happy. And to the point.

I don't feel happy, but it's good, because if I'm happy and she's unhappy, as I will be able to afford it and herself to forgive?

First I have her happy, to thereby earn for themselves the right to be happy. One day it will happen.

I can't do what I want, because it would upset mom to death. All the forces I'm trying to make her happy, but every year it gets worse. I hope that someday mother will find the meaning of life and elsewhere, and will cease to force me to do something I don't want to. It will happen someday, and then I'll have a life of its own. Someday, someday...posted

Author: Olga Valyaeva

Source: www.valyaeva.ru/ya-otvechayu-za-schaste-svoej-mamy/

Tags

See also

New and interesting