Love, for which the life of a little: incredible, but the couple holding hands since the 14th century.

During the wedding beloved give each other a vow to love until death. I wonder how many manage to fulfill this promise? I doubt it ... Incredibly, the couple has been inseparable and after death, seemingly separated them.

It happened this way: archaeologists from the University of Leicester conducted excavations near the chapel of St. Morella in the eastern part of Leicestershire, UK. During the excavations were found the remains of 11 people buried in the territory of the chapel.

After laboratory tests, it was found that the skeleton had lain here more than 700 years. However, attracted the attention of scientists is not it. Among the dead were found the remains of holding hands, men and women. Incredibly, but the couple was buried in about the 14th century, all the while they were in that position.

Archaeologists believe that love at death was only 18-20 years. But it still remains a secret, whether dead beloved holding hands or their arms reunited after death.

Who would not say that there is, but I want to believe that true love really lives forever, and sometimes even death can not afford to destroy it. Tell us about this romantic stories to people close to you.

skelety-derzhashchihsya-za-ruki-vlublennyh

Tags

See also

New and interesting