13 facts proving that you are wasting your life for nothing, not wanting to admit it

What do you dream about as a child, and your dreams come true Do? If the thought of this you feel the approaching sadness and disappointment, perhaps, this collection is for you ... 1. You spend too much time on things that you do not have to delat

Video games. Reality show. Surfing on the Internet. Too much food. Too much booze. The list is endless.

Seriously, look at your life. Where are you wasting most of your time? It brings you a favor? If not, then you need to overestimate what you are doing. And make some changes.

2. You are too much zhaluetes

I know people who are constantly overwhelmed by life, and they always tell me about it. Are you from these people? You complain about your job, to your boss, your salary, your neighbor or your spouse? If you are doing this, then you are not doing anything except wasting negative energy. Negativity does not change the status quo.

Negative keeps you stuck. So change the thoughts and talk about what you value in your life, not that you do not like it.

3. You do not feed your mozg

If you do not continue to learn and grow as a person, you're frozen in place. Just like a pond that does not move, and it is growing every green stuff. This is what happens to your brain, if you do not keep it in activity. And if you do not learn something new.

Positive challenges in your life will expand your horizons, and you will not degrade.

4. You have too many negative self-talk soboy

If you tell yourself that you are not smart enough to get a premium, or start a business, then you're right. If you tell yourself that you are too tired to make the effort to change your life, then you're right. Whatever you said to yourself, it all becomes your reality. So watch out what you say to yourself! After all, you may notice that your life fits your thoughts.

5. You do not feel vdohnoveniya

Do you have a passion for something? I know a lot of people who think that they have no preferences. But it does not happen.

In any case, there must be something, what you like to do. So you need something to rediscover. What you care about. And then to make this more.

6. Do you plan your buduschee

Although it is always great - now live in the moment, sometimes you have to look forward, to see where you want to go.

If you have no purpose or plan, then you are like a boat that wanders aimlessly in the ocean, hoping to find himself somewhere in a good location.

But you do not get.

You must follow the step-by-step plan to reach the point where you want to be. Just as the navigation guides you to your destination, you need an internal GPS, to guide you along the right path.

7. Do you spend too much time on people who do not contribute to your rostu

It's easy to get stuck and hang out with people who do not make you feel better. And if you continue to hang out in the swamp, you will remain at the same level or even fall down together with these people.

I like to call these people energy vampires. They suck the life out of you and do not give anything positive in return. Find a growth-oriented people to be close to them.

8. Are you addicted to your telefona

Of course, smart phones - it's super cool gadgets that can captivate us, as we use them. Despite the fact that this is a good time, think about how much time you spend on the phone. And even worse - think about the relationship, which could because of this suffering. Maybe you were talking or looking for something on the internet while eating with your spouse or children.

If so, then you lose a lot of time that could be spent on it, to be with their loved ones, or something, to make a plan for your future.

9. Do you spend money on something that does not have znacheniya

There is a big difference between "want" and "need." I'm sure all we teach is still in kindergarten. However, in modern society, we have blurred the border.

Increasingly, you meet people who can not repay their loans, but they have the most fashionable gadgets on the planet.

If you think about it, in fact, there are so few things that we really need. Food, water, shelter, and love - some of these things. Everything else - just bonuses. So, look at what you are spending your money and if you can make some changes. Maybe you can save money to invest in your future.

10. Have you enough spite

I'm not a doctor, but I've read enough books to know how vital sleep. I could write 20 pages about it. But I will most likely not enough space in this short article. Sleep is essential for good health.

Too busy to sleep? There is a bad habit to sit up for business or dawdle until dawn? Then you may want to change their habits.

11. You do not care about your tele

Not only sleep is important for your health, but also to food and exercise. I know I'm not telling you anything new. But a balanced diet, a healthy diet and regular exercise have a very positive impact. It also affects your overall well-being and mental.

So take a look at your diet and activity level. Maybe you will notice that you need to do only small changes to dramatically improve your life.

12. You are not to leave their zone komforta

I know how easy it is to live in a comfort zone. In fact, when I go to a familiar restaurant, I always order the same thing. Not because I'm afraid to try something new. And because I love the food from my usual order. But this is not a comfort zone, I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the risks, which will improve your life. And keep in mind that there is a difference between "risk" and "calculated risk." Any risk can be fatal. But a calculated risk - this is when you have weighed all the options, and thus have come up with a good, sensible plan of action.

13. Do you live a life that you do not nravitsya

I believe that success is measured by happiness. Yes? If not, then you have to change something! Even a sense of satisfaction or pleasure will tell you that you are living life to the fullest. Life should be interesting!

If you do not enjoy life, take a look at some changes that you can do to get something better.

If any of these 13 points applies to you, then do not despair. You can change everything. But the first change that you need to do - get rid of the idea that you can not do it. Each time, your biggest hurdle - your thinking. So, with this and start. Change your thinking - it will change your life!

via lifehacker.ru/2014/05/05/wasting-life/

Tags

See also

New and interesting