This Australian has decided to climb the body of a dead whale. But the shark had other plans ...

In the Australian city of Perth is one, as for me, mad surfer played a very dangerous game. He thought of that from which every sane person simply run goose skin and hair will stand on end. He wanted to have fun, ride on a whale carcass. All anything, but here there was a hitch - the carcass is surrounded by hungry sharks.

26-year-old Harrison Williams with his friends sailed on a boat to the north of Perth, where they found the dead animal. "Surfing on the carcass," they seemed amusing spectacle. Therefore, Harrison got a dead whale, but then saw that he was surrounded by sharks. Incredibly scary, but in the words of a madman he was not so bad, since the predators were too busy eating whale just did not pay attention to him.

After spending little on the carcass, he realized how dangerous the situation was. After all, he very nearly became food for sharks. If not for his friends and rescue helicopter, which they have caused, it might already be too late ...

«I did it, but most will never repeat, i> - the surfer said. - to do so - it is really stupid action. My mom was thinking that I - a complete idiot, and my father will not be exactly proud of me ». I>

Courage - a very attractive trait only if it borders with common sense. In the case of this guy, it's not exactly that. His rash act and the risk to which he consciously went, could cost him his lifetime. Well, what with him were his friends and helped him in this unsafe situation.

Tell everyone about this incredible story. May they never played such games!

www.bild.de/news/ausland/hai/auf-wal-von-haien-umzingelt-38396874.bild.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting