They met on a daily basis, but it does not say a single word ... The most romantic love story!

Heavy morning awakening. Job. House. It seems that daily cycle of recurring events absorbs you entirely and leaves no hope that something still change. But I admit, in my heart you are assured that sooner or later something or someone to make your world a ray of light will paint your gray days and sets a new rhythm of your monotonous life. Often, all it happens unexpectedly.

The usual route. It has long been a familiar way to work. The two also did not expect surprises from life ... Every day they went to the same public transport. As time went on, my time of the year, there were changes in their lives, but the only thing that has not changed - is that without any agreement two young men sat at the same place. They became for each other more than just strangers. Each one of them caught myself thinking that every day waiting and looking through the eyes of a man sitting across from him. The strange thing that when they do not spread to each other a single word, but it is every one of them was a reason ...

It turns out that all this time he drew in his dreams on paper the story of them. He will not shout her of his love and promise to love until death, not only because he can not do it physically, he just realizes that love - it's more than words ... She made her choice, simply because she knew that sometimes for deep feelings do not need words. Show this most romantic story of the silent love your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuuEs0oVVS8

Tags

See also

New and interesting