An unforgettable time! 25 vivid childhood memories come from the 90s.

Time of our most vivid childhood memories accounted for 90 chaotic. Bright is not because flashy colors then considered all the rage. It was truly a great time, at least for the children ... Everything happened like yesterday ... I remember our big cozy courtyard and local children, with whom we are together from morning till night playing hide and seek, "Chain chain forged", "cops and robbers "" Mothers and Daughters "," war games "and just carelessly spend their time. And how great we celebrated Midsummer ... It got to the point that we ran to change clothes several times a day! In general, it was me all about himself, but about myself ... The team has prepared for you 25 dear to the heart of childhood memories that will cause you the most pure feelings. Look, do not let the tears!

Do you remember, was still chewing gum Turbo with chocolate flavor?

Nature always woke up the appetite ... The best dish of my childhood!

Xena - Warrior Princess. I'll bet that almost every girl who grew up in the 90s, secretly dreamed of becoming Xena. B>

unidentified object that faces every ...

Today's children are unlikely to understand what a joy it was - found in cheese Tsiferki!

Always a child asking my dad, it ...

That's how I learned that Anna of the 3rd "B" was not in love with me, and Sasha from the 3rd "A».

You too was the word?

Table-transformer for all occasions ...

«Just add water!»

«Mother, where is my coloring?»

Not everyone will understand ... Not many remember ...

These were the only true dandies and majors.

«The truth is somewhere near ...»

«You Th? I have a rare ... I was two! » B>

The worst horror of my childhood ... Br-r-rr.

I will tell you a secret: this show stare, even the boys.

M-uh ... That was yummy!

The best ride of my childhood.

My first pocket money ...

Admit it, you, too, took a straw and pretended to smoke.

No comment ...

The most durable Christmas decorations!

My criminal record.

That's all there is better "Coca-Cola" and "Pepsi».

I think people from the generation of the 80s and 90s and some ponostalgirovali appreciated. It was our childhood with you ... This is not forgotten! Share these vivid memories from childhood with their friends. Call those whom recently ran and frolicked in the yard, I ask how they are doing.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting