18 miniature copies of your favorite characters. Their parents have realized his childhood dream in full!

Each mom will agree that sleeping child - it's not only cute, but finally! Joking aside, and in fact the favorite moments of sweet sleep crumbs really priceless. Parents can breathe a sigh of relief to those truly blessed hours when their children decide pokemarit bit. Some moms and dads are suitable for this process is quite creative, arranging an unforgettable photo shoot kids. In this case the main creative - not to wake the slumbering child, and use imagination to the fullest. Look at these pictures heartwarming sleeping angels who dressed in costumes of famous characters. It seems that the parents of these babies have embodied all his childhood dreams! If you want to do something like this, remember that the use of similar photo sessions need only such materials and items that the baby will be comfortable, otherwise you can easily disturb the sweet dream baby. In the meantime, enjoy these delightful photos of miniature versions of favorite characters. I think I have melted with emotion ...

Junior Batman

Photo: Facebook

Sleep Hobbit

«Green" gamer

touching snowman

Tired Knight

Description: An early version of

Photo: Etsy

Spider-Man. Home

The miniature superhero Flash

mileyshee furry creature on earth

Brave mini Jedi

Photo: Stacinoelphotography

Prophetic dream Harry Potter

Photo: Mycookphotos

Spock, is it really you?

Photo: Dimplesandcurlsphotography

Super Mario napping tiny

Photo: Jannphoto

Sweet Dreams Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Tiny Princess Leia

Photo: Abilgerphoto

Microscope Doctor Who

Small Alice in Wonderland Country

Tiny Wonder Woman

In the light, probably no more pleasant sight than sleeping crumbs. Oh, I wish these sweet moments last forever ... But everything in life is this: do not have time to blink an eye, the children have lead to your grandchildren. Life is fleeting, but such moments of happiness forever etched in my memory. I hope that you share these poignant snapshots all familiar: they melt even the icy heart!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting