Circulation Album

I'm having a vague doubts that a large part of the society interested in show business, did not know the true state of affairs about the "cash register" of this or that character. That is, the artist can be read on the pages of the tabloids, to go into each lens, his personal life may be much discussion on TV, but rates the popularity of his work can be quite modest. I made a list of 10 performers, who are now on the public hearing. About someone say more about someone less. Interestingly, the less said about the star - the better it is sold) as an indicator of the success of the sale, I took the last album of this or that singer

10th place - Christina Aguilera. About her write a lot now and have written before, but sales figures of her last album Bionic laughable - 800 thousand copies (for the actress its level is very, very small). Rapper Xzibita and then listen more

9 place - Jennifer Lopez. Circulation latest album, Jennifer Lopez Love? It amounted to 1.063 million copies. Skromnovato for her, as the album J.Lo in 2001 was sold six times better. But not a day goes by that is it not written with Casper)

8th place. Selena Gomez. She became widely known only recently, but sales of her latest album, When the Sun Goes Down, not bad - 1 300 000 copies. More than that of Lopez, I'm in shock ...

7th place - Britney Spears album Femme Fatale - more than 1, 5 million. Copies. For skromnovato triumphant return, but when you consider that previously it was all forgotten, nothing else ...

6th place. Lana Del Rey burst onto the world stage recently, but sales of her debut album Born to Die has reached 1, 5 million copies. By the end of the year, I think this figure is at least double

5th place. Album Beyonce "4" "nakolyadoval" 2.1 million copies. Decent, but compared with the previous, I Am ... Sasha Fierce, the sale of this CD is not so impressive, because the circulation I Am ... Sasha Fierce exceeds 7 million.

4th place. Well, where did this list without Rihanna) Of all the actors she was most impressed us metamorphoses of its appearance. With obsuzhdaemo she's all right, but what about sales? The last album Talk That Talk sold over 2,617,000 copies. Very bad

3rd place. Madonna. The release of her latest album MDNA took place less than two weeks ago, so for him to judge early. As for previous, Hard Candy, its circulation was about 4 million copies

2nd place. Singer Katy Perry Firework in recent years, "plowed" to wear, and was rewarded with a worldwide popularity. Sales of her album Teenage Dream exceeded 5, 5 million

Adel. Here it is, a real record holder! On it are rarely written in yellow chronicles, but her latest album, 21, has sold over 20 million copies !!! Rate all the monumentality of the figures! This five Madonnas and almost ten Beyonce))) So, people like to look at the shorts and bare breasts, and listening all the same spiritual music)

Tags

See also

New and interesting