The life of this boy's not like a fairy tale ... But the strength of her mother's love makes him not lower the arms!

No matter how many words to our loved ones, relatives and beloved mothers may be told, this is always not enough to express my gratitude for all the donated life. Moms support us during takeoffs and hours of bitter defeats, moms make us happy for no reason, mothers give us themselves without reserve. Alas, on this earth, nothing and nobody is eternal ... How would it frightening and pitiable sounds, not every child has the opportunity to hug my mom and tell her sweet words in your ear, to tell about their everyday or just to say that he loves. Heaven is sometimes very cruel and merciless, taking our dearest ... The main thing in these moments - to find the strength and try to go further, because your life goes on no matter what.

It is touching to tears video tells us about the history of the student Shyngys, who was left without a mother. In this sentimental video shows unvarnished looks like a child's life, lost the dearest person. However, a heavy loss not broken boy, he still went ahead and moved towards his goal. And even if the mother was not there, she helped Shyngys achieve his dream. As a kid lost the greatest loss, and that made him not to give hands - see in the video.

«We are not able to change the direction of the wind but we can adjust your sails so as to achieve their dreams » i> - the main idea of ​​this masterpiece. In the second Sunday of May is celebrated the International Mother's Day. Come to it, embrace that is urine and tell me how much you love her. You can not honor her visit? Call, write a letter, type an SMS, send a postcard, contact via Skype, the main thing - do not forget! Thank you, Mom ...

Be sure to share these exciting videos with all your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting