Just for fun, he decided to do a pregnancy test. This trick had saved his life!

The people not in vain joke that the first forty years in the life of the boy - the most difficult. Men sometimes manage vytvorit is that women (which, incidentally, is considered illogical creatures), his hair stand on end. For example, many involuntarily raises his eyebrows in surprise when they hear that one man decided to do a pregnancy test. THRILLING you even more: this joke had saved his life! Now, put all on the shelves.

One of the users of the resource super popular Reddit put on public display silly photo of his friend with a positive pregnancy test. The result was not long in coming - photos instantly traveled around the Internet, collecting millions of diverse comments (because people do not feed bread, let me discuss something on the Net). Joking aside, but the reviews of some of the participants would-be comedians forced to think seriously and to sound the alarm. The first of them sounded something like this: «If that's true, then you have to see a doctor and undergo tests for testicular cancer. I am not kidding. Google to help you » i>. Here is another comment that is made to drop all jokes aside and think seriously: «Urgently refer to an oncologist! Tell him that you do a pregnancy test and it was positive ». I>

This is the case could not remain unnoticed by journalists.

thing is that the principle of the pregnancy test is to verify the presence of the pregnancy hormone markers in the urine. Most often, women reacted to human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), which starts to separate after fertilization.

Frank Rodriguez, the oncologist, says that this hormone may be present in the body, not only during pregnancy, but also in certain forms of testicular cancer. Such cases are rare: approximately 5 out of 100,000 cancer patients. However, that is no reason to ignore the warning signs.

Testicular cancer - a fairly common disease in men over forty, but the medicine more often there are cases when the disease strikes, and 20-year-olds. If the man in time to see a doctor, the treatment of this disease can pass successfully.

If you possess good English, you can see the video, it's very informative.

As you can see, in life anything can happen. In this case, a trivial joke in a moment became effective diagnosis of a serious disease. Apparently, this man is very strong guardian angel, who decided to warn him that way. As they say, well that ends well! And we need to take this information into service and do not forget to share important information with your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPyhZZ9BEg&feature=youtu.be

Tags

See also

New and interesting