He delights us with his creativity for over 20 years. 13 coolest clips Valery Meladze!

Probably, on the stage there is no more clear and coherent duet than brothers Meladze. Constantine wrote wonderful songs, and Valery executes them. In this article we pay more attention to is his younger brother, because today Valery Meladze is 50 years old.

Half a century ago in the city of Batumi in a family of engineers I was born the second son, who was named Valery (if someone does not know, then Meladze brothers have a younger sister, Liana). In school, Valery was a tomboy. Once he even went to the police for disorderly conduct. Thus Valera studied at the School of Music in piano. Recalls the singer, these classes were sheer agony for him, but at home he loved to play four hands with his older brother.

One day after school Valery come to his senses and to make up for gaps in education, he was able to enter the city of Nikolayev Shipbuilding Institute, where he studied had an older brother. Thus, quite unlike the character of the brothers began to go through life together.

Here and began joint work of Constantine and Valeria. One older brother came to the rehearsal of the "April", which at that time was looking for a keyboard player. But after six months, backing vocalists and sound engineer of the team was Valery. Some time later, Valery and Konstantin join the then popular band "Dialog", which released two albums.

In 1993, Valery decided to start a solo career. And a year later, thanks to the song "Do not disturb my soul, violin," received the title of "Discovery of the Year." Alla Pugacheva invites Valeria its Christmas meeting, thus underlining the singer stardom.

So began his career today birthday. Now he has a huge number of songs, albums, and fans. Edition Ofigenno.cc offers you a selection of the best, in our opinion, clips Valeria, both personal and in duets. We do not claim to ultimate truth and realize that all the clips are worthy to be listed here, but we still chose these ...

«Do not disturb my soul, violin»

«Girls from high society" < /

«Samba of white moth white »

«Beautiful"

«Queen of the motorway" < /

«Tequila love"

«I can not live without you"

«C'est la vie"

«The attraction is no more"

«Salut Vera"

«Against»

«Turn around"

«Heaven»

Finally we wish Valery first family well-being. Still, he has 5 children. May they always pleasing to Valeria as well as his songs delight us, his fans. And be sure to tell you about today's hero of the day your friends, share these pictures in social networks.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting